05-15-2008, 05:57 PM
[GONE to a good home]

lewdvig
05-15-2008, 05:58 PM
G-Zus is first in line.

lewdvig
06-17-2008, 05:25 PM
not so good home it turns out...

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sports-bikes-GT-Palomar-21-speed-80-cc-MOTOR-BIKE-W0QQAdIdZ57613359

... donate some money to charity G-ZUS because some kid with no cash for a bike could have used this.

http://notebookcritic.wordpress.com/files/2008/06/gt.jpg

eglove
06-17-2008, 05:27 PM
ouch. my gf could have used that haha. i ain't paying $450 from that turn around sale

lewdvig
06-17-2008, 05:32 PM
I thought he was a charity case, instead he is a burgeoning entrepreneur.

I think I still get good karma, but from now on I will just take free stuff to the salvation army.

Mr. Burns
06-17-2008, 05:35 PM
wow... what a cock sucker

eglove
06-17-2008, 05:55 PM
lol @ his address. steal it back

haha

G-ZUS
06-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by lewdvig
not so good home it turns out...

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sports-bikes-GT-Palomar-21-speed-80-cc-MOTOR-BIKE-W0QQAdIdZ57613359

... donate some money to charity G-ZUS because some kid with no cash for a bike could have used this.

http://notebookcritic.wordpress.com/files/2008/06/gt.jpg

Check your PM's

Originally posted by eglove
ouch. my gf could have used that haha. i ain't paying $450 from that turn around sale

Like he gave me it the way it is for free, I did put some money into it.

Originally posted by eglove
lol @ his address. steal it back

haha

Come take it, I live right on Madigan Drive, pm me for my house #.

lewdvig
06-17-2008, 07:48 PM
He's not a bad guy, but let this be a lesson to anyone giving stuff away. Its probably better to give to charity.

Proboscis
06-17-2008, 07:55 PM
I gave one of those 2 stroke engines away for free on http://www.motoredbikes.com. I thought I was helping someone out on some parts. Two weeks later he was posting ads for $499 installs on your mountain bike. Next time I give someone something for free, I'll make sure that the recipient isn't going to turn around and make a buck for it.

TomcoPDR
06-18-2008, 12:29 AM
So what's the story?

black13
06-18-2008, 12:44 AM
wow, he's got some nerve saying he put some money into it. Dude just admit it that you took advantage of someone else's charity and try to make a quick buck out of it.
Grow some dignity.

euro_racer
06-18-2008, 01:00 AM
dammit...i really wanted/needed this :(

eur0
06-18-2008, 01:14 AM
impressive, next time I would actually contact a charity

hedge
06-18-2008, 07:51 AM
pretty greasy.

BerserkerCatSplat
06-18-2008, 09:24 AM
Wow, that's shady.

analbumcover
06-18-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
So what's the story?

lewdvig is nice enough to give a bike away to a grimeslinger

g-zus (note, not JC)(grimeslinger) turns around and attempts to sell it on kijiji for $450

g-zus (note, fag) says he put work into it to justify price

kvanderlaag
06-18-2008, 10:12 AM
He must've done a lot of work to it in order for its value to go from 'free' to $450 considering his time is probably worth minimum wage.

G-ZUS
06-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
So what's the story?

Originally posted by analbumcover

lewdvig is nice enough to give a bike away to a grimeslinger

g-zus (note, not JC)(grimeslinger) turns around and attempts to sell it on kijiji for $450

g-zus (note, fag) says he put work into it to justify price

Get the real story before you start spewing shit out of your ass you goof.

Originally posted by kvanderlaag
He must've done a lot of work to it in order for its value to go from 'free' to $450 considering his time is probably worth minimum wage.

Believe it or not, I did actually put some money into it. The bike did not come with pedals or front brakes, which I put on it. The rear wheel was also fucked and I put a new one on it. I also put the engine on it. I listed it for $450 because people like to bargain and I'm only looking to break even with it. Think what you want, I don't give 2 shits.

KeepItGully
06-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
I listed it for $450 because people like to bargain and I'm only looking to break even with it. Think what you want, I don't give 2 shits.

LOL.

You are one cheap mother fucker.
Wait, You live in the NE.

Typical?

G-ZUS
06-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by KeepItGully

LOL.

Typical?

Oh ya, go fuck yourself. kthxbye

Team_Mclaren
06-18-2008, 12:28 PM
I think this calls for at least a negative trader rating...

analbumcover
06-18-2008, 12:51 PM

Get the real story before you start spewing shit out of your ass you goof.

Believe it or not, I did actually put some money into it. The bike did not come with pedals or front brakes, which I put on it. The rear wheel was also fucked and I put a new one on it. I also put the engine on it. I listed it for $450 because people like to bargain and I'm only looking to break even with it. Think what you want, I don't give 2 shits.

lol, whos the goof putting an engine on a fucking bicycle?

LOL.

Typical?

OMFG :rofl: awesome!

G-ZUS
06-18-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

What for? Cuz I got a free bike, dumped a bunch of money into it and now trying to get my $$ back?

lewdvig
06-18-2008, 12:53 PM

The rear wheel was fine, but hey what do I know I just managed a bike shop for 5 years. This was my wife's bike, hardly a north shore rider there. Pedals and front cantis would be $20-30 and you said you had some extra parts anyway.

Dude, I am not bitter. I just think this whole thing is funny. By having it explode in your face, you will become a better person.

KeepItGully
06-18-2008, 12:55 PM

What for? Cuz I got a free bike, dumped a bunch of money into it and now trying to get my $$ back?

Why would you put money+time on something your trying to "break even" with on ebay.

Admit it, Your a cheap fuck!
OR, Your a DUMBASS when it comes to making any capital.

lewdvig
06-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

Nah, its just funny. Some day when G-ZUS has kids he will tell this story. Call it Goodwill 101.

G-ZUS
06-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover

lol, whos the goof putting an engine on a fucking bicycle?

OMFG :rofl: awesome!

ok there keyboard warrior

The rear wheel was fine, but hey what do I know I just managed a bike shop for 5 years. This was my wife's bike, hardly a north shore rider there. Pedals and front cantis would be $20-30 and you said you had some extra parts anyway.

Dude, I am not bitter. I just think this whole thing is funny. By having it explode in your face, you will become a better person.

Ill even show you how it wobbles, it's still lying around.

Why would you put money+time on something your trying to "break even" with on ebay.

Admit it, Your a cheap fuck!
OR, Your a DUMBASS when it comes to making any capital.

I was going to ride it but I'm going to do something else so how about you stfu now?

bulaian
06-18-2008, 01:03 PM

.... so you got a free bike from lewdvig and a free motor from Proboscis...

sooooooooooo pedals, front brakes and rear wheel cost you $450?

teg_boya
06-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by bulaian

your forgetting his 2 hours of labour @ $100/hr which leaves $250 for the parts because he is only breaking even

gretz
06-18-2008, 01:07 PM
titanium pedals for easy moving, tracklite rear wheel, brembo disc conversion on the front - 450

G-ZUS
06-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by bulaian

Where the fuck did you read that I got a free engine from Proboscis? Go read again, I did not get a free engine from the guy so stfu

bulaian
06-18-2008, 01:33 PM

Where the fuck did you read that I got a free engine from Proboscis? Go read again, I did not get a free engine from the guy so stfu

geez calm down... I was just asking a simple question about how the costs add up.... maybe you should just explain things clearly instead of acting like such a douchebag e-thug

lewdvig
06-18-2008, 03:13 PM
We should lock this down before it gets too ugly.

This was just a funny baggy pants update. Like i said, the whole thing is funny.

lewdvig
06-18-2008, 03:16 PM

You are pretty mid mannered and polite in person, that comportment would serve you better here.

Proboscis
06-19-2008, 08:50 PM
The engine block I gave away didn't goto G-ZUS.

JDM¦FC
06-22-2008, 12:23 PM
G-zus
Just cut your losses and make a new beyond account
Your account has too shitty of a name now, to keep it.

I dont think anyone wants to deal with someone who swindles.

dj_rice
06-22-2008, 08:16 PM

LOL.

Typical?

Actually no, he lives in the SE, Madigan Drive, thats just in my backyard, anyone wanna go meet up with him?

mekeni
06-22-2008, 10:02 PM
[GONE to a good home]

understatement of the year...

Kavy
06-22-2008, 10:07 PM
He's not a bad guy

Correction, this is the understatement of the year.

G-ZUS
06-22-2008, 10:08 PM
You guys crack me up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TomcoPDR
06-23-2008, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by JDM¦FC
G-zus
Just cut your losses and make a new beyond account
Your account has too shitty of a name now, to keep it.

I dont think anyone wants to deal with someone who swindles.

:rofl: #1 advice in this thread, but that just means starting square 1 being an '08

So is the bike sold?

jdmSiR
06-23-2008, 03:18 AM
+1

Originally posted by hedge
pretty greasy.

jdmSiR
06-23-2008, 03:19 AM
i think the bike is still on kijiji and the seller has had no lucks with any possibly interested people.

G-ZUS
06-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by jdmSiR
i think the bike is still on kijiji and the seller has had no lucks with any possibly interested people.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Whatever you say bud

Toms-SC
06-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Bump for being greasy

VWEvo
06-23-2008, 08:43 AM
LOL, this is funny thread.

I have to agree G-ZUS, you should chill out on the cursing and attacking everyone. Your not helping your case very much. Also, if you don't really care what people think, you should probably stop replying on this thread.

Good luck with your sale!!!

BTW, it takes an honest man to admit his mistake.

max_boost
06-23-2008, 02:04 PM
:drama: