PDA

View Full Version : Help: Red Dodge Charger on Country hills driving off road

r0g3r
05-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Hey did anyone see that red dodge charger (this was at around 4:50pm, at country hills blvd, going west bound, after the deerfoot exit) ? It was going off the road and on the right side (grass area) and it merged in?

Did anyone manage to get the license plate? This guy rear ended me and had no license or insurance info to give me, and he ran off

Help plz

TommyM
05-16-2008, 09:10 AM
I was wondering what the honking behind me was about, I don't know if it helps but I did see him turn right onto Coventry Boulevard. I went straight so I don;t know where he went from there.

rc2002
05-16-2008, 01:54 PM
So you actually talked to him, found out he had no insurance info and didn't think to get his contact information?

5hift
05-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
So you actually talked to him, found out he had no insurance info and didn't think to get his contact information?

Thats what I was thinking. If you some how go from both being pulled over and talking, to him escaping by taking his brand new car offroading without you even getting a plate or detail, its your own fault.

r0g3r
05-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks to those wishing me luck.

TaiChino
05-16-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm not calling you a liar, but I'm just curious why he would initially stop if he knew he had no paperwork and take off after. Just seems weird.

r0g3r
05-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Oh sorry, the reason he pulled over and then ran off was because he didn't have a license on him and he also had no insurance info.

he claimed he really had it but the paper work he had, had nothing written on it.

So I was callin the cops, he didn't want that