PDA

View Full Version : Crashed Porsche on 32ave

Nav13
05-16-2008, 05:09 AM
K so its not the greatest thread without pics i know. But i had to open the store today so i was goin east on 32ave from deerfoot at 4:45am. On west bound 32ave there was a porsche that seemed to mis disjudge the exit and went all the way up on to the grass. Behind it 5 cop cars :eek: Car was pretty smashed up.

Anyways just wondering if you guys saw it. its prolly gonne be cleaned up by the time most of you guys brush to teeth.

Lucky97
05-16-2008, 10:07 AM
what color was it?

VWbloke
05-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Do you know what kind of Porsche it was and the color?

I heard on cbc that it was a US car just imported that was stolen. The car hasn't even been registered by its new owner. I have a Porsche up from the states and am wondering if this is my car!?

Nav13
05-16-2008, 09:17 PM
it was like a silver color. it was a convertible. if you want some of the parts at still there...lol

Hakkola
05-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by VWbloke
Do you know what kind of Porsche it was and the color?

I heard on cbc that it was a US car just imported that was stolen. The car hasn't even been registered by its new owner. I have a Porsche up from the states and am wondering if this is my car!?

WOW, hopefully the shipper has insurance :eek:

VWbloke
05-16-2008, 11:06 PM
If it was a convertible, then it's not my car ... that is unless the impact was such that the roof was peeled back.... :(

Eleanor
05-19-2008, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by VWbloke
Do you know what kind of Porsche it was?

lol, no one can tell any differences between the types of porsches when they're brand new, much less when they're a wreck lying in a ditch :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: