PDA

View Full Version : EG broken into, stereo jacked PICS

v2kai
05-16-2008, 10:30 AM
so i wake up this morning to a busted drivers side window and my subs and amp jacked...:guns: damn. just wanted to post on here so if anyone sees them being sold or spots them at a pawn shop or knows anything about my car and the break-in please let me know. or point me in the direction of the asshat that did this and almost ruined my weekend. i do have a compustar alarm, but i also sleep like a rock:thumbsdow i'm getting a camera to mount on my house to watch my car until i move.ghey, if you did this please come back so i can catch u on camera, track you down and kill you. gonna crank up my alarm.

everywhere in calgary is booking until next week to fix glass so i'm getting the glass in calgary and going to red deer to get it fixed :P nice eh.

oh well my system was four years old. this happened in the NE of calgary between 3am and 8 am

http://members.shaw.ca/v2oracle/DSC08394.JPG
http://members.shaw.ca/v2oracle/DSC08395.JPG

what they look like:

http://members.shaw.ca/v2oracle/substop.jpg

GQBalla
05-16-2008, 10:39 AM
sorry to hear that sucks.

are you goin to through insurance?

whiskas
05-16-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by v2kai
NE

heh

I doubt a camera on your house will do much to help. Next time don't have your equipment displayed so openly in the car, in the NE of all places.

v2kai
05-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by whiskas

heh

I doubt a camera on your house will do much to help. Next time don't have your equipment displayed so openly in the car, in the NE of all places.

uh it wasnt moron, that was in my old car. u think i leave shit lying around saying "please come take my shit and while youre at it shove your dick up my ass" i've been living in the NE for 4 years i know how this shit works.
yea not so much. the camera wont stop them from taking, it will however give me something to track down the piss head who did it and smash his face in

edit: yea goin through in insurance for this, police report and everything filed

whiskas
05-16-2008, 12:38 PM
hahaha I love you man

Lt247
05-16-2008, 02:10 PM
lol.. smash his face in... niiiice :P

go go NE!

v2kai
05-16-2008, 04:02 PM
nice comment to make after someone busts into your car heh? yea fucking douche if you arent gonna be any help piss off.

some actual helpful info, i found out today that there's been a spree of this style break in. And its a team of two guys. the break-in guy is about 6 ft and the getaway vehicle is a jacked up truck like an F150 or something. i found out this info from a guy who chased the thieves just recently. many other stories like this. recently in the area

dj_rice
05-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Before I enter my neighborhood, I always turn off my music, just in case to not let anyone know I has a stereo systems...

But shitty deal, I've gotten a stereo jacked also when it was parked in the street, and it was a POS car

rc2002
05-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by whiskas
hahaha I love you man

You know that v2kai is a dude right?

Numi
05-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Before I enter my neighborhood, I always turn off my music, just in case to not let anyone know I has a stereo systems...

But shitty deal, I've gotten a stereo jacked also when it was parked in the street, and it was a POS car

even if you turn it off in your neighborhood someone driving down the street might see you and follow you home.
I turn mine off in my neighborhood so i dont piss off the neighbors.

what area of the NE was this stolen from?

v2kai
05-18-2008, 11:14 AM
i usually turn mine down as well, sometimes not so much in my own area but mostly others' area in respect for everyone else. i'm gonna make that a more solid habit around my house now, turning it down all the time not just some of the time.

this happened in temple. thing is i'm right on temple drive just off 52nd st. by the firestation, so this is a main rd right beside another main. not like it was tucked away in a side street, and there is always some form of traffic on this road lit up well by street lights as well! another similar style breakin was also in temple and two more i heard about within the last week or two was in whitehorn. so quite closely clumped. if youre up in this area keep a close eye on your stuff, maybe a beyond member will get lucky and get this guy with a baseball bat

Dj_Stylz
05-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Damn sorry to hear. Yesterday i was playing with my alarm (compustar) and the sensitivity was super low. I could open my hatch and it wouldn't go off. I could sit there and hit the panels try open the doors nothing. Then when i would unlock my car with the key it would go off.:thumbsdow

crx/gsr
05-18-2008, 11:29 AM
thats fucked up... my cousin called me at 8 this morning telling me that his 91 civic hatch got broken into.
they broke the driver window also and just stole his subs. he had cash in the car also but they just stole his subs. he also didnt here his compustar. i hope we find these fucking goofs.:guns:

crx/gsr
05-18-2008, 11:33 AM
v2kai
i seen your car window busted the other day on my way to work man i just realized. you have that celica by your house all the time right?

Gibson
05-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Maybe they've figured out a way to get around setting off the compustar if neither of these guys heard it go off.

v2kai
05-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by crx/gsr
v2kai
i seen your car window busted the other day on my way to work man i just realized. you have that celica by your house all the time right?

yup, couple of us guys live there all with decently nice cars ALL with alarms and additional security measures... pisses me off. this guy is on a spree same style break in same shit jacked. there's always someone in and out of my house or my neighbors houses for night shifts coming in late etc etc...in 4 years its always been pretty good. they just lucked out and picked a good night. everyone i know in the area is hoping they come back so we can say hi with a baseball bat

i reinstalled a hidden secondary alarm that's loud as piss and cranked the sensitivity on the compustar. i turned it down cuz a harley would always go by at 7 in the morning set my car off and piss off the neighbors. now i'm sorry for the neighbors, but theyre not paying for my stolen and vandalized shit so compustar needs to do its job.