PDA

View Full Version : 94 Civic with GSR up for sale!!

CTRJoe
08-20-2003, 08:22 AM
Taking $6500. I got all paper work for the motors..

Vehicle Description:
It’s a 1994 Honda Civic Ex all power with a 1995 Acura Integra GSR motor. This is not your ordinary Civic. There are many Civics out there driving around, but not many have a GSR motor under the hood. This car runs very strong. The body of the vehicle has approximately 143,000 miles on it, but doesn’t look it. The engine is from a 1995 Acura Integra GSR and it has to be exactly 20,000 miles on it. The hard part of this project has been done, that is the engine swap, and so whether you buy this as a daily driver, or a project car, you will not be disappointed. Also you may be wondering, I have never drag raced this vehicle nor have I dynoed it to find out the max power it makes. Again, any questions you have feel free to ask me via email and I will answer ASAP.

Vehicle Condition:
The body of the vehicle has absolutely no rust, and no problems other than minor dents and stone chips on the front bumper and hood. I babied this car since I got it. It has never failed me and is ready for it’s next owner. The passenger side CV boot is starting to show signs of wear. Oil is changed every 3,000 miles with only Honda O.E.M. products. All maintenance is keep up to date with this car. This car is protected by a Hornet alarm system and a secretly tucked away cut off fuel switch. There are many upgrades that have been done to the car, some include...

Engine:
The GSR motor has been rebuilt with the following mods and with only O.E.M. Honda parts: Spoon balanced JDM Integra Type-R pistons, Civic Type-R Cam shafts, Integra Type-R outer valve train, Portflow inner valve train with titanium retainers, Skunk2 Intake Manifold with a 60mm GSR Throttle body, Skunk2 Adjustable cam gears, stock GSR injectors, Stock GSR fuel pump, B&M fuel pressure regulator with gauge. DC Sports 4-2-1 2 piece ceramic-coated headers attached to a Tanabe Racing Medallion Cat-Back exhaust, DC Sports DAC Air intake, Integra Type-R O.E.M. Flywheel, Stage 1 Clutch Master’s clutch. Installed new water pump, timing belt and all new drive belts. New MSD sparkplug wires, with NGK stock plugs for a GSR motor, DC Sports sparkplug cover in chrome. It has a JDM ceramic finish VTEC valve cover with the side cut to make adjustments to the cam gears. All this is operated by a P28 ECU chipped with a Mugen program, with an Apexi VAFC controller and watched by an Autometer Air/Fuel and Oil Pressure gauge.

Exterior:
Grill Craft black grill kit, which hides stock O.E.M. fog lights, Denji Black Ion projector headlights, Custom painted smoke corners to match the black projectors, Red and clear tail lights, Tokico (Blue) shocks nested on a set of Neuspeed Sport Springs, with a 1.8 front drop and a 1.6 rear drop, Ingall front camber to keep a perfect wear on tires, front crossed drilled/slotted rotors, Neuspeed Rear lower and rear upper tie bars, Front tie bar, GTR spoiler, 17” ADR lighting rims (a total of 5 rims one needs repair).

Interior:
Stock head unit plays out of Pioneer speakers all around. Audio console, which house’s the Autometer Air/Fuel and Oil Pressure gauge and Apexi VAFC controller. Razo sport pedals with dead pedal, Civic Type-R floor mats in Black, Integra Type-R shift boot, Civic Type-R Shift knob, USDM Integra Type-R Front Seats, JDM 4 door Integra Type-R rear seats custom to fit, JDM SRS Integra Type-R Steering wheel. The interior cloth is in excellent condition, this vehicle has been a non-smoking vehicle, since I purchased it.

Email for pic's and call (631) 926-0810 for any ?'s.

topher91
08-20-2003, 09:37 AM
How much to get that thing to Calgary, Alberta, Canada? Ur price is in USD too rite??:dunno:

CTRJoe
09-11-2003, 10:06 AM
Bump I gotta get rid of this car like ASAP.....

babyblueg2
09-11-2003, 01:56 PM
how much?

CTRJoe
09-11-2003, 02:19 PM
$6500 USD which in CAD is $9000. Shipping would be $1495 USD which is $2050.70 CAD. It will come with the stcok hood. I fixed the axle and also replacd the tranny with a another GSR tranny that has 30,000 mile's on it.

CTRJoe
09-16-2003, 06:43 AM
BUMP!!

Dj_Stylz
09-16-2003, 07:16 AM
CTRJoe hmm i think i remember you
My friend used to be ShowOfNyc now they are eurowerk
Tell me if i was mistaken
This is his ride.
http://eurowerkz.com/eventimages/dsc01994.jpg/large/DSC01172.jpg

CTRJoe
09-16-2003, 08:45 AM