onehawtrex
05-17-2008, 05:43 AM
honda crx
black
off black aka grey and black
manual
280 on car and around 70xxx on b16a2
lethbridge alberta
as it says aits a run of the mill crx it has some rust and the quarter panel has been swapped not bondod all to heck (needs some work) its got a b16 a 2 in it ys1 cable tranny cold air intake full exhaust including dc sports header apparentley the cams are skunk 2 chrome valve cover fully kitted (needs fitting) dropped on megan coilovers custom strut tower bar in rear and lower tie bar 4 point belts bride wheel hid's mint stock seats i know im forgetting probally a ton of stuff but im not a shister this car does need work and is truley a shame to get rid of its fun to drive hugs like no other crx i have ever had (out of 7) i need sumpthing with a back seat perferably sumpthing with a 4 popper in it rwd would be nice must b five speed i need to egt the baby seat in the back so if you have sumpthing that you might want to consider trading let me know even a small s10 ext cab short box would probally work for me

[email protected]
1403-757-0065

pictures upon request

DA_1.8T
05-17-2008, 11:49 PM
post a price

onehawtrex
05-18-2008, 06:46 AM
or read lol i was looking for a trade not to sell it kthx lol its being kept bought myself sumpthing else anyways mods please close:closed: