PDA

View Full Version : 96 Civic with a Si up for sale!!!!

CTRJoe
08-20-2003, 08:23 AM
Taking $6500. I got all paper work for the motors..

Vehicle Description:
It’s a 1996 Honda Civic Ex all power with a 2000 Honda Civic Si motor. This car runs very strong. The body of the vehicle has approximately 105,000 miles on it, but doesn’t look it. The engine is from a 2000 Honda Civic Si and it has to be exactly 75,000 miles on it. The hard part of this project has been done, that is the engine swap, and so whether you buy this as a daily driver, or a project car, you will not be disappointed. Again, any questions you have feel free to ask me via email and I will answer ASAP.

Vehicle Condition:
The body of the vehicle has absolutely no rust, and no problems other than minor dents and stone chips on the front bumper and hood. I babied this car since I got it. It has never failed me and is ready for it’s next owner. Oil is changed every 3,000 miles with only Honda O.E.M. products. All maintenance is keep up to date with this car. This car is protected by a Crime Guard alarm system. There are many upgrades that have been done to the car, some include...

Engine:
The Si motor the following mods and with only O.E.M. Honda parts: Civic Type-R Cam shafts, Integra Type-R outer valve train, Integra Type-R Intake Manifold, stock Si fuel pump, B&M fuel pressure regulator with gauge. DC Sports 4-1 1 piece ceramic-coated headers attached to a DC Sports Cat-Back exhaust. You will get a set of New Civic Type-R Pistons with rings and wrist pins in the box along with a water pump and timming belt. I was gonna put these pistons in but I have no time for it.

Exterior:
Grill Craft gray grill kit, O.E.M. clear chrome housing headlights, O.E.M. Si Red and clear tail lights, Tokico (Adj.) shocks nested on a set of Eibach Sportline Springs, with a 1.6 front drop and a 1.6 rear drop, Ingall front camber to keep a perfect wear on tires, Neuspeed Rear lower and rear upper tie bars, O.E.M. Si Front tie bar, WingsWest mid spoiler, 16” Rota Circuit 8 rims.

Interior:
Sony head unit plays out of Infinity speakers all around. Razo sport pedals with dead pedal, Civic Type-R Shift knob, USDM Integra GSR Front Seats, O.E.M. Civic rear seats all wrapped in Katzkin Leather. The interior is in excellent condition, this vehicle has been a non-smoking vehicle, since I purchased it.

Email for pic's and call (631) 926-0810 for any ?'s.

SilverRex
08-20-2003, 10:57 AM
is that 6500 in Canadian or US funds?

how much does it cost to bring that up to canada?

teknical
08-20-2003, 11:21 AM
I am very interested in this car, are you asking 6500 cdn?

pm me.

CTRJoe
09-11-2003, 10:07 AM
Bump I gotta get rid of this car too like ASAP...

markymark
06-14-2004, 06:05 PM
im interested,
more pics?
where is it at right now
Pm me

CTRJoe
06-15-2004, 05:47 AM
Bump Car is sold.