PDA

View Full Version : Chevrolet's New Cars

Gripenfelter
08-20-2003, 01:13 PM
http://www.chevrolet.com/fullthrottle/media/popup_flash.htm

Click on FUTURE VEHICLES if it directs you to the main page again.

Kamen
08-20-2003, 01:38 PM
The flash thing is going really slow for me...ah forget you Chevy...

Nix87
08-21-2003, 12:15 AM
I'll give the domestic company credit. There cars have defeniatley come a long ways. There manufacturing in my opinion is slowly startin to rival some imports.

:thumbsup:

NICK

treg50
08-21-2003, 07:51 AM
Nice to see them coming along. The Aveo looks like a smart move to keep up with other manufacturers. The Malibu wagon, should do interestingly, since the sedan is a pretty good car. The nicest vehicle to me out of those 4 is the Equinox, just some styling issues I don't like but definitely a good move for Chevy.

Z24
08-21-2003, 10:26 AM
too bad they depreciate so quick

Nix87
08-21-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Z24
too bad they depreciate so quick
Thats just bout any car though....
Nick

T5_X
08-23-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Nix87
I'll give the domestic company credit. There cars have defeniatley come a long ways. There manufacturing in my opinion is slowly startin to rival some imports.

:thumbsup:

NICK

Well that's a bit of a generalization. IMO, for value, one of the best designed cars in almost every way is the C5 vette.

Abom
08-23-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Nix87

:werd: Chevrolet, and GM in general, make good cars. I have plenty of friends with Aleros, Grand Ams, Grand Prixs, etc, who have had only small problems, while a lot of other friends with the "bullet-proof, lasts forever" Honda Civic break down on the side of the Deerfoot. A lot of imports aren't all they're hyped up to be :thumbsup:

ninspeed
08-23-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31

Well that's a bit of a generalization. IMO, for value, one of the best designed cars in almost every way is the C5 vette.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lets see, malibu with a turbo, supercharged monte carlo, the new dawoo line of sub compacts, XLR, CTS-V, colorado, SSR, impalla ss (supercharged)....

Damm good time to be working for GM i tell ya... :D

StrokeD z
08-24-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lets see, malibu with a turbo, supercharged monte carlo, the new dawoo line of sub compacts, XLR, CTS-V, colorado, SSR, impalla ss (supercharged)....

Damm good time to be working for GM i tell ya... :D

damn good time working with your mom i tell ya :zzz:

ninspeed
08-24-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by StrokeD z

damn good time working with your mom i tell ya :zzz:
ya? hows that going for ya?

StrokeD z
08-24-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed

ya? hows that going for ya?

i little loose but i will manage :poosie: