PDA

View Full Version : WTB: OEM Front bumper+ Aeroware Lip



pulse_crx
05-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Let me know if you got either .
Preferably OEM bumper with foglight cut outs


oh yeah for sw20

Redlyne_mr2
05-21-2008, 09:00 AM
Ive got an oem front bumper.. red, missing some clips at the bottom so it's yours for $50.

pulse_crx
05-21-2008, 10:36 AM
nice with or without fog light holes?

Redlyne_mr2
05-21-2008, 03:43 PM
with fog holes

Redlyne_jr
05-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Ive got an oem front bumper.. red, missing some clips at the bottom so it's yours for $50.

where the hell do you keep all this stuff you must have like 3 cars worth of parts...

Mista.2
05-21-2008, 05:22 PM
what are you doing with your border kit?

pulse_crx
05-22-2008, 11:58 AM
sweet. im keeping the border to make it something fresh and new

Mista.2
05-22-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by pulse_crx
sweet. im keeping the border to make it something fresh and new

oh sweet cant wait to see it!

Redlyne_mr2
05-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by ~Porsche~


where the hell do you keep all this stuff you must have like 3 cars worth of parts...
yah man.. its all up in the attic lol