PDA

View Full Version : Got rice?



a social dsease
05-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I see this thing all the time, chrome rims, fartcan, obnoxious kit taillights, and double spoiler
:thumbsup:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/scottc420/PICT6724.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/scottc420/PICT67251.jpg

tabouli
05-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Pretty bad, but can be saved

Fcuk
05-21-2008, 10:54 PM
ehhh not that bad compared to the 1200 HP FORD FOCUS currently posted :poosie:

Destinova403
05-21-2008, 11:09 PM
atleast the fart can looks like it has some kind of silencer in there... i hate having to listen to those things in the middle of the night.

avow
05-21-2008, 11:20 PM
i actually dont even mind the look of it :D
:dunno:

Proboscis
05-22-2008, 12:43 AM
I being 26 and looking back, those wings weren't that bad. Maybe when i'm 56 they will be better. :thumbsup:

HiSpec
05-22-2008, 12:48 AM
i see that car alot... almost everyday

Jlude
05-22-2008, 12:49 AM
I really don't think it's that bad (I had chrome rims on my lude)

aside from the wing... it's not bad.. .. but that's just personal taste... the owner probably loves the wing, or maybe it was on sale... or free!


meh, at least it's an integra... not a temp or taurus

Impreza
05-22-2008, 12:55 AM
He parked next to me the other day, some fobby looking guy. Not my cup of tea, but meh, it's his car.

ryanallan
05-22-2008, 12:55 AM
wow thats embarrassing

Redlyne_mr2
05-22-2008, 12:57 AM
That was the style before most of you had cars.. we all thought were ballin with our chrome niche rims and invader spoilers back in the day.

dj_rice
05-22-2008, 10:47 PM
My dad's old Honda Odyssey has the same rims :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CivicDXR
05-22-2008, 11:55 PM
wow, everything matches the 90's tuning era... the Neeper Syncro wheels, Wings West RS body kit, clear taillights... it even has an OG license plate frame...

the OG's such as myself know that RS Akimoto intakes were the shiet back then...

jsn
05-23-2008, 12:07 AM
not my cup of tea... but it could be worse. The wing is absolutely horrible though.

ekguy
05-23-2008, 12:12 AM
lose the wing, new rims, and some paint and new tails and this could be a very nice teg.

Redlyne_mr2
05-23-2008, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by CivicDXR
wow, everything matches the 90's tuning era... the Neeper Syncro wheels, Wings West RS body kit, clear taillights... it even has an OG license plate frame...

the OG's such as myself know that RS Akimoto intakes were the shiet back then...
yah man we were all rocking rs akimoto back then... I hate this car but a part of me loves it as well. :love:

1-Bar
05-23-2008, 08:44 AM
^haha, no doubt....too bad it wasn't a civic with those front headlight covers, oh man...to go back in time....

funkedelic
05-23-2008, 08:47 AM
My guess is that this car was "modified" right after the original fast and the furious or right before the 90's were over :rofl:

Its not completely awful but its not pretty to look at either.

teggypimp95
05-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Has any one seen that like black older prob with the fuckin headers or some shit sticking through the hood? I laugh everytime i see that car lol.

tsuga
05-23-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Jlude
I really don't think it's that bad (I had chrome rims on my lude)

aside from the wing... it's not bad.. .. but that's just personal taste... the owner probably loves the wing, or maybe it was on sale... or free!


meh, at least it's an integra... not a temp or taurus


Ive seen a tempo with a wing and fart can....
he was a customer at pick n pull

i think the wing was CF
maybe he thought he would get 10 hp:rofl:

Eleanor
05-23-2008, 09:00 AM
:rofl: at all you guys, if it was a j-body you'd all be flaming the s*** out of this guy :rofl:

climer
05-23-2008, 09:28 AM
It wouldn't look too bad without that horrendous wing.

stunta666
05-23-2008, 09:41 AM
I have to agree with most on here and say this ride ain't really that bad. The wing is probably the worst but other than that it's not that ricey. Back in high school you were king shit to have some 17' neeper's, one of my buddies put some 18" zenkei's on his integra and nobody thought that was even possible back then. Anyone remember the neeper neptunes?

CivicDXR
05-23-2008, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by funkedelic
My guess is that this car was "modified" right after the original fast and the furious or right before the 90's were over :rofl:

Its not completely awful but its not pretty to look at either.

nah, thats still too late... by the time F&F was out, it was already 2001... but you're right about the late 90's, this looks to be about 97-99 era... after that, the altezza taillights took over, and you'd be hard pressed to find clear taillights like that...


Originally posted by stunta666
I have to agree with most on here and say this ride ain't really that bad. The wing is probably the worst but other than that it's not that ricey. Back in high school you were king shit to have some 17' neeper's, one of my buddies put some 18" zenkei's on his integra and nobody thought that was even possible back then. Anyone remember the neeper neptunes?

haha, I remember when Tien's (of CMS and STRD fame) Integra was king shiet around these parts. He was the first car around to have 18" Neeper Neptunes, and the first to have a turbo kit on it (it was done in the US). This was even before Honda motor swaps were common here. It was a red DC2 with a superman emblem on the hood. I think I got pictures of that car somewhere, I'll try to find them.

88CRXGUY
05-23-2008, 11:22 AM
I agree with some of the other posters that the car isn't that bad. If they got rid of the double spoiler and put some cf tails instead of clear it would look better then what it does currently.

sh0ko
05-23-2008, 11:27 AM
isnt that thing at the U all the time?

a social dsease
05-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
Has any one seen that like black older prob with the fuckin headers or some shit sticking through the hood? I laugh everytime i see that car lol.

HAHA YES! I have seen that car, not sure what is going on, but there are definitely 4 pipes sticking up through the hood haha. I would say they are the headers, but it didn't sound that loud when I saw it so who knows.:dunno:

Redlyne_mr2
05-23-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by funkedelic
My guess is that this car was "modified" right after the original fast and the furious or right before the 90's were over :rofl:

Its not completely awful but its not pretty to look at either.
This style was before fast and furious, Im thinking around 1996-1998

Edit: Just noticed civicdxr's post.. looks like were both guessing the same time frame. Chameleon paint was also gangster if you were baller enough to afford it.

silviafreek89
05-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Waste of time and money...can he even see past that monster of a wing???

Masked Bandit
05-23-2008, 03:40 PM
That wing looks like something off an old Tiburon.

richardchan2002
05-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by CivicDXR
wow, everything matches the 90's tuning era... the Neeper Syncro wheels, Wings West RS body kit, clear taillights... it even has an OG license plate frame...

the OG's such as myself know that RS Akimoto intakes were the shiet back then...

Exactly. This car was really hot stuff about 9 years ago. I know someone who had a car almost exactly the same as this.

nj2Type-S
05-23-2008, 03:52 PM
- take gay mesh grill out
- definitely new rims
- lower it
- fix window tint
- replace wing with a smaller one
- stock tail lights or cf tail lights
- new paintjob

:thumbsup:

weeznah
05-23-2008, 07:18 PM
mhmm....*cough*GAY!*cough*

VR-4-3000gt
05-23-2008, 07:21 PM
It's always in the lot beside lot 11 at UofC, I think. I see it every school day.

g-m
05-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by VR-4-3000gt
It's always in the lot beside lot 11 at UofC, I think. I see it every school day. yep you nailed it
I also have to see it every day unfortunately
you guys on here just aren't getting the full effect
like this car is one of the biggest automotive abortions I've ever seen personally
I've seen PICTURES of worse cars but this one is bottom of the barrel
there are nicer sunfires with wings than this car

edit: if you drive the 3000gt that always parks in lot 12 then I see your car every day also except its clean

Supa Dexta
05-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Who ever thinks those tails look better then stock has sniffed too much glue. Purple tint ftl too.