Interior Color : N/A
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : Approx 45,000km
Location of Vehicle : South Edmonton
Description : Non repairable status
Extras :
Asking Price : 2800obo

Hey Everyone,

I have a 2004 S2000 rolling chassis w/ approx 45,000k that I purchased as a parts car for a project. This car was vandalised while parked on the street and has been given non-repairable status due to the interior fire. Fire damaged the front headlights/bumper/hood and the whole interior. The structure of the car is still intact. I have pulled the engine,tranny, all mounts, drive shaft, diff, axles. The whole interior has been tossed and all that remains is the structure.

What is included:
-white rolling chassis(full rear section in excellent shape, no hood,or front bumper)
-All suspension and brakes are included.
-ABS unit and hardlines are all on the car
-steering column is still in the car so you can steer the car when rolling around, ebrake still works, however im not sure if the column itself is still salvagable at all.
-steering rack intact
-front and rear crossmembers undamaged

This car is perfect for fixing a side or rear hit s2000 or for track use. For anyone who is interested in trying the 2jz swap, my friend is parting a supra tt with all wiring and supra parts required for the swap(engine, tranny, mounts,wiring etc.

I am looking to get 2800obo for this rolling chassis. Please pm me with your email address if you are interested. I have pics of the but not as it sits now. I can send the pics I have so you can see the shape of the chassis.

Thanks

rAP2y
05-23-2008, 03:55 PM
bump, all pm's replied

rAP2y
06-05-2008, 05:43 PM
SOLD :D