PDA

View Full Version : The Dines Letter

cidley69
05-22-2008, 08:26 AM
How many people on here subscribe to this? Do you usually belief his predictions and take his advice?

I am considering subscribing and wanted to gauge if its worth it or not.

Any opinions appreciated.

Rat Fink
05-22-2008, 01:58 PM

max_boost
05-25-2008, 03:58 AM
I'm a subscriber and have had some really mixed results with the Dines Letter. I really don't know what to make of it. I've made some money and lost some money. The newsletters are very well written and provide a lot of information. At the same time, if you read more carefully you'll notice that Dines flip flops a lot on his info. He'll use words indicating that something 'may' or 'may not' happened, as to take positive credit for both the good and the bad.

I don't doubt that some people have made a lot of money off of his advice. I'm just one of those who have yet to really benefit from it. Perhaps it was the timing as this year has been very volatile for Uranium stocks and Precious Metals have somewhat plateaued for the time being.

If you want Dines advice, it's this.

Uraniums are increasingly oversold and it's a now or never if you want to get into them. Back up the truck and hold for the next few years. It's inevitable that the world will go nuclear.

Gold > $2500.

If you want more, you can pay me and I'll send you the newsletter on a month to month basis so you don't have to buy the whole damn thing :D