PDA

View Full Version : spotted: ek w/ugly rims

forced_eg
05-26-2008, 12:57 AM
i was driving down 16th the other day when i seen this guy in really nice, clean looking ek hatch but with blue rims... me and my friends couldnt stop laughing!! the car was sweet, looked real baller, but the rims..... id settle if they were green or something....:thumbsdow

4lti7ude
05-26-2008, 12:58 AM
I think that was at the car show lolol
If it was that one then i dont think it looked bad.

l/l/rX
05-26-2008, 01:02 AM
i think thats the e-macks car. lol he is also a mod on here...

ek2.0

Evolution17
05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
:rofl: That car is awesome... dunno what ur thinkin

snowboard
05-26-2008, 01:11 AM
i think the green rims remark make it obvious guys hahahaha

harv91
05-26-2008, 01:16 AM
lol oh boy the e-mak will not be pleased with this thread.

403civic
05-26-2008, 01:19 AM
blue is Balla
I can't wait to see what happends next:drama:

kamatayan
05-26-2008, 01:25 AM
Is the car look like this
http://i32.tinypic.com/2qn63id.jpg
what have you and your friends been smoking... .. .

oh! sh!t you mentioned GREEN, nevermind... .. .

laurier
05-26-2008, 01:28 AM
LOL

You forgot to mention the option sticker on the back

For rota's he should have stuck with his the set he ran last year

kamatayan
05-26-2008, 01:33 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w35/hoangur/DTP08/IMG_7252.jpg
:thumbsup:

90trex
05-26-2008, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by forced_eg
i was driving down 16th the other day when i seen this guy in really nice, clean looking ek hatch but with blue rims... me and my friends couldnt stop laughing!! the car was sweet, looked real baller, but the rims..... id settle if they were green or something....:thumbsdow
nm , baller car , shitty colour rims

EK 2.0
05-26-2008, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by harv91

lol oh boy the e-mak will not be pleased with this thread.

Meh, don't care really...7 haters out of a ton of peeps who dig them...:dunno:

Originally posted by laurier

LOL

You forgot to mention the option sticker on the back

For rota's he should have stuck with his the set he ran last year

thanks lo2enzo...I thought you said you would never come back to beyond??...guess you just love the abuse huh??

Eleanor
05-26-2008, 08:00 AM
I think it was a joke guys :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice car EK, although I did like the green wheels better.

Toms-SC
05-26-2008, 08:07 AM
Tell you the truth I hate on rice pretty bad but that hatch with the green rims has got something going for it. I would say 9/10 on the coolness factor and 1/10 try hard. :thumbsup:

tirebob
05-26-2008, 08:13 AM
If everyone loves ur wheels then you are probably a trend follower... If there are haters out there, then you my E-mack friend, are a trend setter! lol! The second is much preferred...

Boost Infested
05-26-2008, 08:19 AM
Like a Sailor Moon car... :D

red, white and blue...
http://www.projectanime.com/sailormoon/paper_doll.jpg

InLoveWitRSX
05-26-2008, 08:27 AM
I think the ek looks nice

gen2teggy
05-26-2008, 08:28 AM
nice ride

GQBalla
05-26-2008, 08:29 AM
i likeeee ittt

definately dai lo

Kona9
05-26-2008, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
Like a Sailor Moon car... :D

red, white and blue...
http://www.projectanime.com/sailormoon/paper_doll.jpg

Heeeeeyyyy!! This looks like one of the blonde models at the show.

laurier
05-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

thanks lo2enzo...I thought you said you would never come back to beyond??...guess you just love the abuse huh??

What abuse, sorry dude but i wish i never stood up for you when people made fun of you. And yes, unlike me ALOT of people make fun of you. I still haven't figured out who it was but alot of people have been telling me it was you.

But on topic (me being nice), your old wheels did look better. These ones look cheap, they have no contrast, and they look like a blue that j-line puts on there wheels.

Mr_ET
05-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Car looks looked great at the show Arif, loved that chick pick up sticker:rofl:

cyrusli
05-26-2008, 09:02 AM
very clean and simple ride. I like it!

SilverRex
05-26-2008, 09:42 AM
last week I saw a white LExus SC430 with Pink 20+ inch wheels. Now I know for a fact it was driven by a lady. But still I rather see the entire car pink. I duno maybe to some it looks fine, but I would :barf:

the wheels look oversized.. maybe thats why.

Redlyne_mr2
05-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Love the new rims.. are they 15s?

Destinova403
05-26-2008, 02:18 PM
:drama:

yeesh... his car is sick, i love it. contrasting rims look good on a white car.

1-Bar
05-26-2008, 02:39 PM
Meh, don't care really...7 haters out of a ton of peeps who dig them...:dunno:

Make that 8....j/k Homie....thinking outside the box is what separates enthusiasts from bandwagoners. The only blue wheels on a honda that I can recall is the sand color EG with the volk CEs painted mag blue.....

snowboard
05-26-2008, 02:39 PM
i dunno i did actually REALLY like the green rims on your hatch man.

rmk
05-26-2008, 02:54 PM
The green wheels were mega cool (in my opinion), I haven't seen the blue ones yet.

I used to see the EK with green rims on 17th all the time.

EK 2.0
05-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Love the new rims.. are they 15s?

16's...

Originally posted by snowboard

i dunno i did actually REALLY like the green rims on your hatch man.

Which green though, a lot of peeps remember my "John Deere" green, not the dark green I rocked last season.

Originally posted by rmk

The green wheels were mega cool (in my opinion), I haven't seen the blue ones yet.

I used to see the EK with green rims on 17th all the time.

Yeah, I spend wayyyy too much time on 17th haha...

I just had to change it up cause too many cats now rocking the GT3...

Again, don't really care for what the haters have to say...:dunno:

snowboard
05-26-2008, 04:41 PM

Which green though, a lot of peeps remember my "John Deere" green, not the dark green I rocked last season.

the like 10 spoke ones you painted yourself. looked so nice.

Kaos
05-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Those wheels are boss!!!!
Hater's are always gonna hate. :bigpimp:

Moe Man
05-26-2008, 05:37 PM
hey EK 2.0 wasnt that one hot girl at the show like "I love those blue wheels"

Redlyne_mr2
05-26-2008, 05:46 PM
http://www.iloveracing.com/images/je002.jpg

JRSC00LUDE
05-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Moe Man
hey EK 2.0 wasnt that one hot girl at the show like "I love those blue wheels"

Not just any girl, the "sailor moon" girl loved that shit! :poosie:

BoS_DC2
05-26-2008, 06:18 PM
That's a pretty nice andolized blue look to the j-mags, I had a set of those before in 15" and they were sweet.

OP must be a tool to not truly understand what goes into that vehicle.

7thgenvic
05-27-2008, 01:19 AM

I don't understand why you hate the blue so much. I would figure it would match your uniform colors and occupation as a sales associate at auto value.

forced_eg
05-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

I don't understand why you hate the blue so much. I would figure it would match your uniform colors and occupation as a sales associate at auto value.

his blue is a totally different blue than mine,

btw: it wasnt as much hate, but alot of it was PLEASE go back to green, seen it again on 68th this morning, brown guy, white/black car, red seats, blue rims, a little bit of green here and there.... just felt nasty to me....

imagine the same color scheme yet on a berreta or cavalier.. now think of that... beyonders really need to come up for air once in a while

tabouli
05-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by snowboard
the like 10 spoke ones you painted yourself. looked so nice.

painting wheels yourself can be sick if you do it right

Numi
05-28-2008, 08:45 PM

btw: it wasnt as much hate, but alot of it was PLEASE go back to green, seen it again on 68th this morning, brown guy, white/black car, red seats, blue rims, a little bit of green here and there.... just felt nasty to me....

imagine the same color scheme yet on a berreta or cavalier.. now think of that... beyonders really need to come up for air once in a while

wow your a hater.

That car is sick. blue rims are for g's

Spoons
05-29-2008, 01:35 AM
I did love the green, they were sick, but I do like the candy blue's.

None the less you're EK has to be one of my favourites.

R!zz0
05-29-2008, 09:47 AM
A Civic that no one has and it's unique. Your car looks hot, people who hate it can go blow off. I have seen that car many times. and everytime i see it, i turn my head and tell myself..."Sick fucking car". :thumbsup:

finboy
05-29-2008, 01:20 PM
metallic blue....i dunno, i bit that from jack for my valve cover, and that was like 3 years ago, and he had it for 2 years before that, i'd go back to the green, or REALLY bring back the old school with 15" tri-spokes

http://cpa.hansenits.com/Assets/visitors/frazer/frazer-vh-side.jpg

baaaallin'

silviafreek89
05-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Nice car

For a Honda :rofl:
All kidding aside, why does he have a fake japanese plate on the front??? Not a RHD, not even a real plate :thumbsdow

silviafreek89
05-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0
A Civic that no one has and it's unique.

A civic...Unique??? Not really

Perhaps if you mean the one-off colored rims and the hood etc but to call a civic unique just doesn't sound right...

I will admit that it is one of the nicest ek's i've seen!

D_flore
05-29-2008, 01:38 PM
ugly with or without the rims

88CRX
05-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by silviafreek89

A civic...Unique??? Not really

Perhaps if you mean the one-off colored rims and the hood etc but to call a civic unique just doesn't sound right...

I will admit that it is one of the nicest ek's i've seen!

Says the dude with the biggest bandwagon car out there haha.

Eken9
05-29-2008, 03:05 PM

What does him being "brown" have anything to do with it? =/

1-Bar
05-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by D_flore
ugly with or without the rims

this guy would know :thumbsup:

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=2303360

JRSC00LUDE
05-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Eken9

What does him being "brown" have anything to do with it? =/

It means he dances funny and probably likes eating naan bread. :dunno:

silviafreek89
05-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

It wouldn't matter what car I have, civic's aren't unique...

If you are going to refer to the biggest bandwagon car out there it would be the Skyline, nice try though :thumbsup:

JRSC00LUDE
05-29-2008, 03:20 PM

If you are going to refer to the biggest bandwagon car out there it would be the Skyline, nice try though :thumbsup:

I don't know, I see likely 3 or 4 S platform nissan's around here to every 1 skyline. Could be that we aren't as upscale as Calgary out here in the sticks though..... :D

silviafreek89
05-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

I don't know, I see likely 3 or 4 S platform nissan's around here to every 1 skyline. Could be that we aren't as upscale as Calgary out here in the sticks though..... :D

S platform.... are you referring to all 240's 180's and etc???

Because I have a Silvia (i know S13, same body style and all that shit) which in my mind isn't the same as a 180 or 240 whether they are RHD or not!!! I do agree that I see a lot of 240's with a different front end, different rear end etc but to have a real 89 or 92 wtv Silvia...definatly not as many rolling around as Skyline's! Especially in Quebec, I was amazed to see all the RHD's when I came to Calgary.

gretz
05-29-2008, 03:29 PM
Most of the skylines you see are bagggggged

silviafreek89
05-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Bagged??

Not familiar with all this lingo...

Either means 'lowered' or 'beaten' to me, am I right???

gretz
05-29-2008, 03:32 PM
beaten, tired - sry

silviafreek89
05-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Thx buddy

Don't be sorry i'm just ignorant and from Frenchy-ville so they use all kinds of different lingo/expressions etc.

And yes, 90% of Skyline's or 90% all RHD's for that matter are beaten!!

gretz
05-29-2008, 03:37 PM
couple of skylines around my place that sound like diesel conversions

EK 2.0
05-29-2008, 05:22 PM
http://www.djmonkeyboy.com/clothing/haterade-logo.jpg

Is it in you??

I could care less what you lot think of my wheels. If I had reservations about them I would have made one of the threads "Which Wheel Colour??"...

If you wanna hate, then hate. If you wanna appreciate, then appreciate. I changed wheels because firstly, a lot of peoples are rocking the GT3 this year. Secondly, I change colour and/or wheels every summer...And thirdly, I purchased this ROTA, and this colour because I dig them...If you don't great, cause it's not on your car.

And if you think about it...you "haters" really need a hobby...

CivicDXR
05-29-2008, 05:58 PM

Is it in you??

I could care less what you lot think of my wheels. If I had reservations about them I would have made one of the threads "Which Wheel Colour??"...

If you wanna hate, then hate. If you wanna appreciate, then appreciate. I changed wheels because firstly, a lot of peoples are rocking the GT3 this year. Secondly, I change colour and/or wheels every summer...And thirdly, I purchased this ROTA, and this colour because I dig them...If you don't great, cause it's not on your car.

And if you think about it...you "haters" really need a hobby...

http://mabryonline.org/mglc/language_arts/8th/sixceed2006/images/_252784_oscar_trophy150-thumb.jpg

Well put... screw all the haters and the trend followers...

I went throught the same sorta crap back in the day with my civic... back 98 when I sprayed some wheels gunmetal, and everyone was like, "thats nasty, why would you want dark wheels?".
http://members.shaw.ca/CivicDXR2/DSC02765.JPG

Or back in '02 when I took a set of 2 piece SSRs and painted the centres red. "Eww, thats gross, the ugliest thing ever". Now, 6 years later, it is called JDM???
http://members.shaw.ca/CivicDXR2/DSC03809.JPG

Or in 04 when I took the bold move to spray a set of RH wheels gold (yes, they are the ones that EK 2.0 painted green, I sold them to him). "Wow, thats too bling, you need a gold chain to match."
http://members.shaw.ca/CivicDXR2/DSC00294.JPG

The point is, do you think I did it because of what any of you haters think? Nope. I did it cause I wanted to. Its my shit, I can do what I want with it. And all the haters drive me to be more ahead of the times, and look to the next biggest thing, instead of copying what everyone else does...

Fuck haters...

Anton
05-29-2008, 06:15 PM
One thing is that at DTP, there were only a couple cars that really caught my eye; one of them was this EK. So maybe as a type of a car it's not unique but the way it's done is.

7thgenvic
05-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

this guy would know :thumbsup:

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=2303360

BAHHHH hahah.

Eleanor
05-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

I thought that was the 335i? :D

SpoonEK9@STRD
05-29-2008, 10:58 PM
EK, shits dope as hell. :thumbsup:

EK 2.0
05-30-2008, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9@STRD

EK, shits dope as hell. :thumbsup:

Thanks Jeeves....

4doorj
05-30-2008, 09:01 AM
i actually like the blue on white alot!!!! i like it better then the green, this car is soooooo gangster (sorry for the weak typing im on my cell phone)

tabouli
05-30-2008, 12:24 PM
All kidding aside, why does he have a fake japanese plate on the front??? Not a RHD, not even a real plate :thumbsdow

+1 for ban

The RHD crowd makes me sick.

Stunt66
05-31-2008, 11:17 AM
If it wasn't for the RHD crowd beyond would have no one to make fun of. How could you forget about all the retarted jdm threads that we've all bashed in.

Redlyne_mr2
05-31-2008, 11:19 AM
Looking forward to seeing this car tomorrow, nicest EK around for sure. :thumbsup:

pinoyhero
05-31-2008, 11:21 AM
Me likey that car, to each their own

Oldskool
05-31-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
to each their own

And thats what it's all about.

Personally I like the blue better than the green, because i hate green rims.

I'm more conservative when it comes to colors, i like gold, gun metal, and black, not big on red or green or blue.

all in all, if you like you're car with blue wheels, go for it. I wouldn't do it for the same reason i don't wear crazy colorfull shoes... I can't pull it off;)

schurchill39
05-31-2008, 12:42 PM
Not a big fan of the blue. I think you had it made with the John Deere Green, but to each their own. If you like it rock it!

EK 2.0
05-31-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Looking forward to seeing this car tomorrow, nicest EK around for sure. :thumbsup:

Thanks Ryan...Your FJ, errr S Dub is my fave too...

vengie
05-31-2008, 05:53 PM

Is it in you??

And if you think about it...you "haters" really need a
hobby...

i couldnt agree more, cars are modified to fit each own individuals taste, some may or may not like it, but noone cares what you think...

p.s your car is so clean! nice work

analbumcover
06-01-2008, 10:06 AM
if everyone did what they thought looked right, not what they wanted then all the cars would look similar...

ive toyed with the idea of blue/green/pink/purple/orange just for the hell of it, in fact i have a set of spare rims that i will be painting as a test, i dont really care what people think, and if you put money into your car to make it look the way you want then what someone else may say shouldnt bother you....

totally thought of haterade when i saw this thread

just keep up whatever you got going, like someone mentioned before be the trend setter not the follower!

and in this case i havent really seen any other blue j mags so :dunno: :thumbsup: