PDA

View Full Version : Drift Lessons

leutyc
05-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Hey Guys;

I have a friend that has asked me to look into drift lessons or a test drive of a drift car for her boy friends birthday. She wants him to experience a true drift car on a drift course.

Does anyone know where this can be done? Does Calgary or Edmonton have a "intro to Drifting" where he can get behind the wheel and try the real thing?

Any suggestions or info would be helpful.

Thanks

:)

talonboi
05-27-2008, 12:12 PM
i dont know if anyone will let him test drive one. but he can certainly goto the drift practices and asked for a ride from one drivers

ercchry
05-27-2008, 12:26 PM
yeah ride alongs are free, (well have to pay to go to the practice but its cheap)

but if he wants to drive a car im sure he can figure something out with the right amount of $$$ just cruz driftwest.ca and look at the cars in the build section and the ones that you like pm the owners and see if you can work something out.

the only problem is that there is huge risk involved in letting someone else drift your car, but the way that the courses are set up at race city if the drifting is kept to the infield then it should be pretty safe