PDA

View Full Version : Parking Lot Apology Note

hampstor
05-27-2008, 11:52 AM
Saw this on autoblog...

http://bp0.blogger.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/SDdVuTaCHFI/AAAAAAAAszg/cRr1WcUYJvw/s400/Parking.jpg

Dear person,

I'm sorry I put a dent in your car. I didn't want to, but I did when I tried to park next to you. I am not leaving my information because you chose to use two spaces and I just wanted to park in one. The scratches are because I used a towel that had sand on it to try to clean the dent/paint off. Beaches are fun.

Please look your car over for the dent and scratches and each time you see them, remember not to park in two spaces.

Sorry!!!

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2008/05/parking-lot-apology-note.html

01RedDX
05-27-2008, 11:54 AM

GQBalla
05-27-2008, 11:55 AM
LOL

rmk
05-27-2008, 11:55 AM
I can't quite decide who is more stupid, the guy for taking two spots up like that in an X3, or the person for keying and car and taking the time to write up a note.

I lol'd at the note though.

JRSC00LUDE
05-27-2008, 11:59 AM
:rofl:

Awesome, don't park in two spots jackass. Park at the end of the lot and walk or go to another floor.

Wish I would have had my camera yesterday. I went to superstore and some jackass in an older civic hatch (pretty nice looking one mind you) parked like an ass across two spots and when I came out a large vehicle had parked on each side of him and the way they had to angle themselves because of his douche park job the civic was boxed in. Looked like he couldn't leave till the other people were done their shopping! Made me laugh.....

LadyLuck
05-27-2008, 12:29 PM
I used a towel that had sand on it to try to clean the dent/paint off. Beaches are fun.

Oh thats funny!

MilanoRedTeg
05-27-2008, 12:34 PM
They probably left the note about denting their car when they actually never did, and then watched them search for 20 min for something that isn't even there. And they probably did this because the douche clearly and purposely took two spots.

Neil4Speed
05-27-2008, 12:35 PM
I am surprised no one noticed the brand of car that used up the two spaces.

GQBalla
05-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by rmk
I can't quite decide who is more stupid, the guy for taking two spots up like that in an X3, or the person for keying and car and taking the time to write up a note.

I lol'd at the note though.

RMK did x3

1-Bar
05-27-2008, 12:48 PM
at this point in time bimmers are the default unless otherwise stated.

Exhibit A:

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Awesome, don't park in two spots jackass. Park at the end of the lot and walk or go to another floor.

Wish I would have had my camera yesterday. I went to superstore and some jackass in an older civic hatch (pretty nice looking one mind you) parked like an ass across two spots and when I came out a large vehicle had parked on each side of him and the way they had to angle themselves because of his douche park job the civic was boxed in. Looked like he couldn't leave till the other people were done their shopping! Made me laugh.....

ralliart_girl
05-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

LOL..awesome! I wish this would happy more often, seriously, how hard is it to park in between the lines? I don't care how nice your car is...you shouldn't take up 2 spots. I remember when I at SAIT, and in one of the lots the parking spots have 2 LINES on each side! and people still couldn't park in between them!

Eleanor
05-27-2008, 12:55 PM
I see people parked like this all the time, that's why I love my pos protege, I can still squeeze in the spot next to them (on their driver's side of course :devil: ) and be like an inch from their door :rofl:

avow
05-27-2008, 01:03 PM
i laughed so hard at that note. i would totally do something like that (minus the actual keying/denting part) lol.:thumbsup:

03ozwhip
05-27-2008, 01:19 PM
i always feel like kicking the shit out of these cars when they park near me like this. how hard is it?

a social dsease
05-27-2008, 01:31 PM
Haha reminds me of first year uni when I didnt have a parking pass, I would go to Brentwood so I didn't have to pay, and of course at 10-11am there would be no real spots, so I would always have to squeeze in somewhere. I actually remember a few days where my parking spot was so small I had to climb out my trunk hahaha :D Hatchbacks FTW!

SCHIDER23
05-27-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
i always feel like kicking the shit out of these cars when they park near me like this. how hard is it?

:werd: and I'm nice enough to park in the middle of the lines and still some people like to to park so close that you can't even fit a child through the door opening :banghead: , but funny note the bmw driver deserved it lol

Toms-SC
05-27-2008, 02:06 PM

403Gemini
05-27-2008, 03:01 PM
A nice gob of spit on their wind shield will learn em

HybridTheory
05-27-2008, 03:12 PM
:rofl: The douche deserved it

Jay911
05-27-2008, 03:21 PM
If the car beside me is parked too tightly to me (and it's their fault, i.e. not that another car is crowding their spot on the other side, etc), I tend to fold in the passenger mirror so I can get by. I never unfold it again, so hopefully they end up not noticing it until a while later and have to pull over and adjust it, delaying their day.

cyrusli
05-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Jay911
If the car beside me is parked too tightly to me (and it's their fault, i.e. not that another car is crowding their spot on the other side, etc), I tend to fold in the passenger mirror so I can get by. I never unfold it again, so hopefully they end up not noticing it until a while later and have to pull over and adjust it, delaying their day.

yeah, done that a few times too. it's funny how they slam on their brakes all of a sudden in the middle of the road after and i see the whole thing happen. quite entertaining.

max_boost
05-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Damn BMW owners!!! LOL

R!zz0
05-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Short people drive big cars and they can't drive or park them. I have seen few people putting their heads up while parking cuz they couldn't see where the parking lines were. I got into a heated agument with a guy, who parked his big blue ford truck in 2 spots. Oh yeah, almost hit a car when he was reversing.

Ferio_vti
05-27-2008, 06:21 PM
That's why I have a bunch of these in my glove box ready to be handed out:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/notices/notice_1.pdf

riced
05-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Jay911

hahaha that's awesome. Never thought of that.. but I wouldn't park next to them in the first place. I see so many of these idiots parking like that, mostly huge ass trucks or BMW's (seriously) or riced out cars.

That's an awesome note though haha

Supa Dexta
05-27-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm pretty sure I posted this here before but here goes again..

A couple yrs back in bankers hall there was ALWAYS the same car in front of the elevators taking two spots. One day me and another guy were walking by it and I noticed it keyed to fuck and a note on it, with something about being a fucking idiot for always taking the 2 spots. I was leaned over trying to read it when security came along.. I thought I was going to get busted for doing it.. :rofl:

climer
05-28-2008, 09:39 AM
I've never used up 2 spaces but I always park as far as possible from the entrance to prevent my car from being dented.

But for some reason, there's usually some dork who decides to park next to me when I return to my car.... even if there are 5 or 6 open spaces beside me. :guns:

JRSC00LUDE
05-28-2008, 09:40 AM
^

They likely hassle your car because it's black.

Keros
05-28-2008, 12:01 PM
The advantage to driving a beater is you can get 1" from said jerk parking job's door when they park like that, and not be able to tell which dent or scratch said person added to your collection when they mangle their door with your car, trying to get in. :angel:

phrozen
05-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Ridiculars!! :rofl: