PDA

View Full Version : What have I done?!

97'Scort
05-30-2008, 02:30 PM
I...I don't know what came over me...

I was driving home from work yesterday...and this woman signalled that she needed to change lanes...and instead of speeding up I...

I....

...I backed off and let her in!

I feel so...clean. I don't know what to do. After that, I cut off every single person I could find, went home, slammed back a case of Heineken and popped every collar that I could get my hands on.

I still don't feel like a douchebag again! Help me guys, what can I do?!

:devil:

gtr34
05-30-2008, 02:32 PM
:confused:

GQBalla
05-30-2008, 02:35 PM
mmmm

kinda funny?

but i think your taking this bmw douchebags thing too far.

97'Scort
05-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
but i think your taking this bmw douchebags thing too far.

That's kinda the point I'm trying to get at here :)

gretz
05-30-2008, 02:51 PM
dress up like a pipecleaner and pour some vinegar on yourself - douche

Kloubek
05-30-2008, 03:08 PM
I always let people in if they signal. If they don't, then sometimes not.

But then I don't drive a BMW, so I would be lying if I claimed I understood the plight individuals such as yourself experience on a day to day basis.

dj_rice
05-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Its fun when other people make fun and call BMW owners a douchebag, but to make a thread and call yourself one and try to get attention....kinda lame and sad for you actually

http://www.illinipundit.com/system/files/u367/attention_whore2.jpg

97'Scort
05-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
[B]Its fun when other people make fun and call BMW owners a douchebag, but to make a thread and call yourself one and try to get attention....kinda lame and sad for you actually

I know, kind of a lame attempt at humour, but I thought it was good for a chuckle.

But then I don't drive a BMW, so I would be lying if I claimed I understood the plight individuals such as yourself experience on a day to day basis.

See? He gets it :)

snowboard
05-30-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Its fun when other people make fun and call BMW owners a douchebag, but to make a thread and call yourself one and try to get attention....kinda lame and sad for you actually

http://www.illinipundit.com/system/files/u367/attention_whore2.jpg

i forgot all your post are so relevant/worthwhile?

dj_rice
05-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

i forgot all your post are so relevant/worthwhile?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1951/monkeylol1oi4pw0pdna8.jpg

snowboard
05-30-2008, 03:15 PM
fuck
you have pictures for everything too ahaha

Super_Geo
05-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort
...I backed off and let her in!

And that's where I stopped reading. You know what your problem is, chief? You've lost your confidence, your mustard, your mojo. You're getting unsure of yourself... look in the mirror and tell me what you see yourself turning into. That's right... a Toyota driver. It won't be long now before your balls shrivel up and begin the long ascent back into your body where they will spend their last days as ovaries.

I'd say you're a lost cause, that getting your douchebaggery back is a 1/1,000,000 shot... but I understand. You drive an E36 in a city flooded with E46s and E90/92s. It can be a bit intimidating, I know, seeing all those newer cars out there... wondering if your decade old machinery is still the bee's knees.

Rest assured, friend. BMWs do not age in human years, but in dog-adjusted years. A person sees an 11 year old BMW and he doesn't think "Holy shit, there goes an 11 year old car," he thinks, "Holy shit, there goes an 11 year old BMW," which, when adjusted for dog-adjusted years, would be pretty much the same reaction as seeing a brand spankin new Honda/other-Japanese-shit-brand/other-Korean-shit-brand/domestic. My point is, BMWs don't age in the general public's eye. No matter the age, they know it's still a BMW.

In closing... keep your chin up, champ.

... and don't let it happen again.

gpomp
05-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

And that's where I stopped reading. You know what your problem is, chief? You've lost your confidence, your mustard, your mojo. You're getting unsure of yourself... look in the mirror and tell me what you see yourself turning into. That's right... a Toyota driver. It won't be long now before your balls shrivel up and begin the long ascent back into your body where they will spend their last days as ovaries.

I'd say you're a lost cause, that getting your douchebaggery back is a 1/1,000,000 shot... but I understand. You drive an E36 in a city flooded with E46s and E90/92s. It can be a bit intimidating, I know, seeing all those newer cars out there... wondering if your decade old machinery is still the bee's knees.

Rest assured, friend. BMWs do not age in human years, but in dog-adjusted years. A person sees an 11 year old BMW and he doesn't think "Holy shit, there goes an 11 year old car," he thinks, "Holy shit, there goes an 11 year old BMW," which, when adjusted for dog-adjusted years, would be pretty much the same reaction as seeing a brand spankin new Honda/other-Japanese-shit-brand/other-Korean-shit-brand/domestic. My point is, BMWs don't age in the general public's eye. No matter the age, they know it's still a BMW.

In closing... keep your chin up, champ.

... and don't let it happen again.
slow day at work? :rofl:

inline6turbo
05-30-2008, 03:57 PM
^^:rofl:

made my boring day so much better :nut:

robpark
05-30-2008, 07:07 PM
Hahahahaha....well said!

sgouki
06-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
fuck
you have pictures for everything too ahaha

You make 4chan your home and you'd have pics for everything too

syeve
06-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort
Help me guys, what can I do?!
:devil:

Try a few yagerbombs. Should clear this right up.

colinxx235
06-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by syeve

Try a few yagerbombs. Should clear this right up.

I thought they were called Jagerbombs....and you forgot gettin his swell on at the gym... haha

syeve
06-25-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235

I thought they were called Jagerbombs....and you forgot gettin his swell on at the gym... haha

I got jagowned. My douche level is too low.

TorqueDog
06-25-2008, 04:38 PM
You're starting to sound like those pricks who don't camp in the left lane doing 90 KM/H, or who move over to let people merge. ;)

97'Scort
07-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Man, I'm in Victoria now, and doing 90 anywhere is about twice the speed limit. It's the land of second and third gear driving. I need to get myself a radar detector just to hit fifth gear. Fucking cops are everywhere...