PDA

View Full Version : Review: GQC Auto Spa Ltd, Chestermere

A790
05-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Phone: 403.248.3200
Score: 9/10

I walked into into GQC when I was taking my bottles back to the depot adjacent to it. They had a few trucks in the bay, looked pretty busy, so I was surprised when they told me they could fit me in around four. I talked to the owner, seemed like a good guy, and my car needed a good detail, so I figured why not.

I was going to get their "Platinum Package" for $99, but after explaining my car (91 MR2) he told me that I didn't need to spend that much since it was such a small vehicle, so I spent $84 instead. Left the car there at 4:17, picked it up at 5:40.

They washed/waxed the exterior and shined the rims, exhaust, and taillights. Looked fantastic. Inside was even better, absolutely flawless. Vacuumed, shampooed, and all the material was treated with appropriate solutions. The car has never been this clean.

They even noted to remove my T-Top shades and clean the inside of my T-Tops. The car is spotless inside- I'm very impressed, and even moreso considering it was only $84.

Aside from a couple of small gripes (the stereo faceplate being left off) I have no complaints- the car looks and smells fantastic.

The guy who owns it (Chris) is a pretty straight forward kind of guy, second owner of the business, looking to make a name for himself and his company by doing good work, etc., etc. I'm pretty impressed, and I got my car spotless for under a c-note.

Can't beat that.