Year : 2003
Make and Model : Nissan 350Z
Exterior Color : Silverstone
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 69,XXX
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, AB
Description :

Beautiful legendary Z up for sale. Completely stock Canadian car. I'm the second owner, I purchased it off a 60 yr old man with 55,000km one year ago. It was serviced properly by the previous owner and I have continued to do regular maintenance (all service records will be provided). The reason I'm selling the car is because I'm buying a STI or something with AWD. The car is fast, but would be much faster with a turbo kit if your really concerned about power; I, however, never decided to venture down that path.

Specs:

69,XXX kms,
6 speed MT,
3.5L VQ engine: 287hp & 274 ft-lb torque,
VDC (traction control), HID headlights, RWD, Bose sound system, 6-CD changer, leather power seats, 18inch stock rims.

The car looks and drives amazing, the exhaust note sounds fantastic, and the girls absolutely love this car. It's a great car to cruise around in, and is perfect for the summer months.

The only issue I've had with the car is I had to replace the passenger side window motor. It just shorted for some unknown reason. All the work and maintenance done on the vehicle was performed at Brasso/Fish creek Nissan.

Anyhow, thats all I can think of. PM/contact me if you have any questions or would like more pictures. If you need financing I can provide you with the name of a individual at a dealership who would be willing to help. BTW this is a private deal.

Extras : Winter tires
Asking Price : $25,500 obo

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : Rick 403-875-7896

Pictures :http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-over-5K-2003-Nissan-350Z-Touring-W0QQAdIdZ46462777

TTFTW
06-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Forgot to mention that the car comes with a transferable warranty; it covers pretty much everything and is good till 115,000km or July 2010 (which ever comes first).

TTFTW
06-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Here are some details on the warranty coverage:

1. Engine;
2. Turbochargers/superchargers (N/A in this case);
3. Transmission;
4. Transfer Case;
5. Drive Axle;
6. Front Wheel Steering;
7. Brakes;
8. Electrical & Power accessories;
9. A/C;
10. Fuel System;
11. Front and Rear Suspension;
12. Heating/Cooling system;

The car is a safe and reliable purchase with this warranty coverage, unless of course you plan on going all out on mods then this warranty wont be very useful...

TTFTW
06-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Conditionally sold...

TTFTW
06-13-2008, 08:50 PM
SOLD
mods please close