PDA

View Full Version : 1992 VW GTi 8v FS

neely
08-23-2003, 04:39 PM
im the second owner, i have owned it for 3 years. I am thinking of selling to help finance my wedding in november. its a tornado red Gti 8v i brought with me from BC- exterior has no rust, with the minor dings a 11 year old car would. The interior is immaculate, has a clarion flip face cd player i will let go with the car (all other stereo is extra $$) it has a dynamax cat back exhuast with a DTM style muffler. Its has a CSW preformance chip in it. Lowered 1.5 inches with inxx springs and boge progas struts. I replaced the valve seals in the head along with all gaskets on top end last year, all regular maintenance done, oil etc. Fairly new cap & rotor, battery, headlights (1 has small hole in it). H4 headlight conversion, alpine alarm with door locks installed. 2 new snow tires on stock teardrop rims, 2 half worn. Right now the car is sitting on 17 inch konig tantrums that i am not including in this asking price. just turned over 180,000 km's . I am asking $5000 OBO if you send me an email address i can send you off some pics today.

TheXplosion
08-23-2003, 05:43 PM
[email protected]

limecorrado
08-23-2003, 10:43 PM
i'm interested [email protected]

ramminghard
08-24-2003, 11:33 AM
pics please

[email protected]