PDA

View Full Version : LF: part time worker: evenings and sunday

jahobo
06-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Helping my work try to find some part timers.
im currentlly leaving the company and want to help them find some help. pharmaceutical order picking, so nothing really too heavy. also you wont have to work everyday stated. most of the time its like 2-3shifts a week

i think theres two positions as order pickers.

this is a great job i really enjoyed working there but i have to move on. the manager was probably the best manager ive ever had.

hours are
MON-FRI 4-9pm
SUN 1-5pm

heres the job bank link
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/ShowJob_en.aspx?OrderNum=3747426&Source=JobPosting&CommGrouping=GAB002&Keyword=order+picker&Sources=JobBank,Government&Student=No

this info from craigslist posting
Order picker required for evening (4:00pm - 9:00pm) and Sunday afternoon (1:00 pm - 5:00 pm) shifts. Will train, but warehouse experience an asset. Must be familiar with computers, be able to pass a police security check, and be self-motivated team player.
Warehouse location is in Foothills Industrial Park. Bus routes are close by.
Compensation: $12 hourly, increase to $13 after 3 month probation. Retention bonus of $250 after 6 months.

if you dont want soo much detail and just want to apply heres her contact info

Contact Name: Angela Manning
By Fax: (403) 723-2698
By E-mail: [email protected]

G-ZUS
06-02-2008, 09:22 PM
I used to work there before Amerisource bergen bought them out, when they were still Rep-Pharm. It's a chilling place to work and Angela is a very laid back manager to work with! What is the pay now if you don't mind me asking? I'm considering coming back

mrjay1987
06-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Doesn't sound like a bad job at all. So what exactly do you do and is it hard at all? I'm actually looking for a second job because my job pay isn't cutting it

jahobo
06-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by mrjay1987
Doesn't sound like a bad job at all. So what exactly do you do and is it hard at all? I'm actually looking for a second job because my job pay isn't cutting it

you basically pick those medicine bottles. then someone else checks them and then one of you will put them through a shipping system. its pretty easy to learn and well really laid back as well.

Moe, i sent you a PM back. I think i might stay until the end of june since i need money haha and this job is nice to have.

mrjay1987
06-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Oh wow sounds easy. You only have to work 2-3 shifts a week? This job sounds very interesting but I don't think I can take two jobs during school time..damn

pinoyboy88
06-03-2008, 01:24 AM
do they have part time shifts during the day? or are they hiring full time workers for day shifts? can you pm me more info? thanks

Wren'sToy
06-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Does this place hire full time days for this position - order pickers?

snoop101
06-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Is this place still looking for part timers? What about wage wise?

jahobo
06-05-2008, 09:27 PM
hmm i dont think they need FT days right now
ive updated with some more info

PLEASE CONTACT the Manager and not me for further information