PDA

View Full Version : Fender Rolling

sexualbanana
06-04-2008, 02:21 PM
I've been trying to set up an appointment with Screaming Paintworks for awhile now, but I guess they're really busy and haven't been able to book an appointment. Does anyone know of any other good shops that will roll fenders? I just talked to National Collision and they don't do it apparently.

FilthyMcNasty
06-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Tunerworks

Neons4life
06-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by FilthyMcNasty
Tunerworks

You'll be waiting even longer if you use Tunerworks, I have been waiting over 3 months for them to return my phone calls, emails, etc.

JordanLotoski
06-05-2008, 01:38 PM
tunerworks wont do it for you unless you buy your wheels from them...they will rent you the machine...try marenellos...

1-Bar
06-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Toys - R - Us: Sporting goods, purchase yourself a nice aluminum bat.

Jackc
06-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

Exactly. Its really easy to do yourself. I've done it both with a roller and a bat. I found the bat did a better job in about half the time.

DDTK9IjKIYU

jdm_eg6
06-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeh just do it yourself, the roller was too big for my car anyhow so i just used to rubber roller on the end and just rolled it using my arms and the roller ball..

Phuqu
06-05-2008, 09:52 PM
For most fender rolling jobs leaving the car with us for the day will get your fenders rolled.

We do not have a 3 month waiting list for fender rolling.

We do get busy and I'll be the first to admit returning calls can sometimes be missed.

I apologize for calls not being returned in a timely manner.

If you haven't heard back please call again.

sexualbanana
06-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Phuqu
For most fender rolling jobs leaving the car with us for the day will get your fenders rolled.

We do not have a 3 month waiting list for fender rolling.

We do get busy and I'll be the first to admit returning calls can sometimes be missed.

I apologize for calls not being returned in a timely manner.

If you haven't heard back please call again.

It's not a problem. When you're busy, you're busy. So I understand. I'm bringing my car in today anyways, so it all worked out.

sexualbanana
06-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

The bat method scares me. Besides, the only thing I'm good at is fucking things up.

1-Bar
06-06-2008, 03:11 PM
no worries, that's what me and cocoabrova said too.....worked out fine :thumbsup:

bulaian
06-06-2008, 03:17 PM
maranello's does it

rc2002
06-06-2008, 03:24 PM
There's not much difference between the bat method and fender roller. Just make sure you do it slow enough to make sure the paint doesn't flake off and you're golden.

With the bat, it's easier to get a feel for how much pressure you're putt on the fender and if you wrap it in some cloth first it'll be nicer to your paint than that rubber wheel on the fender roller.

S13_Ryan
06-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Anyone down for giving me a hand. ill throw in a few beers or a couple bucks to make it worth it. send me a PM and ill let you know when and where.

Thanks in advance