PDA

View Full Version : FS: Shake for the Quake tickets (fundraiser for the victims of the China earthquake)

gkAeris
06-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Time and Place Start Time: Friday, June 13, 2008 at 6:30pm
End Time: Saturday, June 14, 2008 at 2:00am
Street: 355 10 Avenue SW
City/Town: Calgary, AB

Please join us in raising funds to relieve the victims of the China Earthquake. The event will take place on Friday June 13th at Tantra Lounge & Nightclub. 100% of proceeds will go towards the Canadian Red Cross for the China Earthquake.
(Tax receipts will be available for donors)
There will be many prizes and wonderful gift vouchers from various restaurants and spas in the city. You can have a drink, enjoy some appetizers,dance and spend money for a good cause!! You definitely don't want to miss out!!

Doors open @ 6:30pm

Tickets cost $25 each and includes:

Cocktail Silent Auction from 7-9pm
No Line No Cover before 10:30
Appetizers and a complimentary drink
$25 gift voucher to any facial or body treatment @ Envie Spa

Silent Auction items include beautiful Links of London jewelry, wonderful Holt Renfrew Gifts, Deluxe Spa package, vacation trips, jackets/clothing and many more.

Ticket includes VIP entrance, no line, no cover and one complimentary drink before 10:30 pm.
Get your tickets now by calling Jenny @ 615 7155 or 671 4200

OR send me a message

Get your tickets now, or you’ll be missing out on contributing to a good cause.

Message me to set up a time to meet up to get your tickets.

Note: Only sponsors who do not receive any material/ goods in return receive tax receipt. Individuals who like to donate funds ($10 and up)through me to Red Cross also receive a tax receipt

gkAeris
06-05-2008, 09:13 AM
poster

gkAeris
06-09-2008, 10:20 AM
bump.

its this friday so get your tickets soon.