PDA

View Full Version : For Trade: 03 Saab 9-3 (TONS of new pics - slideshow!)

blackmaj69
06-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2003
Make and Model : Saab 9-3
Exterior Color : Merlot Metallic Red
Interior Color : Grey/Black
Auto or Manual? : Automatic with Sentronic
Odometer Reading : 95xxx km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : This car is insane to drive… It has dual seat heaters (3 modes), dual climate control auto, leather seats, Auto-levelling bi-xenon headlights, I put in chrome stealth lights for all the turn signals and side markers so it is clear cornered. PolarG white city lights put in as well. Block heater, rearview with 3 garage door openers and compass – auto dimming, auto windows, rear seats fold back… Oh yeah… did I mention it was a turbo? A turbo 4cyc that gets 30mpg in the city? 40mpg on the highway. No turbo lag at all because of the design and for an auto, it gives a huge kick in your ass when you rev up. With a bit of tuning you could be well over 300hp to the wheels (not the crank) and way over 340 torque. Has stability and auto traction control, FWD for Calgary winters. Just did the 90k maintenance which is the most costly so you won’t need anything for another 100k (the service costed 3k+). New brakes, rotors etc. New ECU flashes from the dealer for upgraded tranny and engine software. All recalls and TSB’s have been done on this car. Front and rear fogs lights. All weather heavy duty floor mats. Power moon/sun roof. Tilts up, goes all the way back as well. COOLED GLOVEBOX (keeps my bottled water ice cold!). Headlamp washers. 6 disc CD changer. Upgraded premium audio package with the infotainment unit on the dash and SID as well. This car is a great, reliable car. I just want to drive something different, maybe even a manual (just learnt how). Test drive the car and you’ll see how fun it is to drive.
Extras : Upgraded throttle body (have part, haven’t put it in – straight bolt on, easy). I have the WIS (workshop information system) for this car. It is what the dealers use to fix it. Has instructions with pics on replacing/TSB’s/recalls/installing, etc. Comes with genuine touch up paint and clear coat for rock chips if you’re so inclined. Service records, no liens, clean title, no accidents. Carfax certified and report available upon request. No rust, no tears in leather. 2 key fobs included, bought one from dealer for 200$ to get an extra one.
Asking Price : Trade to another interesting car (straight across or down with cash on your side)… Some examples are Benz, BMW, Cadillac, Audi, Mazda RX-8, etc…

Contact Information
Phone : 403 399 3831 ask for Maj

Pictures :

I apologize for the crap pictures; the car is dirty and needs a detailing. There is brake dust in the wheels, those aren’t damaged. I also should mention I had the car professionally de-badged so it looks a lot cleaner from the rear. Call or PM me any offers you want, I’ll consider them if the car is the style I like.

Please click the link for the photos - it's worth it! It takes a few seconds to load though (lots of pics)

SLIDESHOW! (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v202/blackmaj69/Saab/?action=view&current=a41d63dd.pbw)

blackmaj69
06-07-2008, 11:31 AM
TTT - open to offers, have a pending trade so get them in quick!

blackmaj69
06-07-2008, 11:24 PM
SHE'S GONE ON MONDAY!

Thanks beyond!

blackmaj69
06-09-2008, 12:27 PM
TRADED! Please close...

If you see my stalling on the road, it's my first time driving manual - so give me a break =D