PDA

View Full Version : WTB: BNIB or Mint Mp3 player

Mo Squared
06-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Hey all,

So I went to Tanzania on a research scholarship last summer and met some great people there. I promised one of them that I would send back an mp3 player from here with the research team that is going this year because it is ridiculars how expensive they are over there. So I am just looking for a basic mp3 player probably around 1GB in storage, and easy transfer software (windows plug and play would be best). If it takes AAA or AA batteries it is better as this person will not have access to a computer to charge the mp3 player all the time.

Let me know what you have! So far I've found a nice one at bestbuy for $39.95. Thanks

teg_boya
06-06-2008, 11:50 AM
i just pawned off like 10 at cash convertors off of 14th st... could give them a try...

Mo Squared
06-06-2008, 11:53 AM
I was thinking about that, just kinda scared that they will be in shit condition, I don't want to send him some crap mp3 player. I'll check em out tho. Thanks

teg_boya
06-06-2008, 11:54 AM
ya the ones i sold all had back pieces and such and not terrible condition... i sold like 5 512mb and then the rest were either 1-2gb