PDA

View Full Version : Israeli minister threatens Iran

Trini
06-06-2008, 12:05 PM
A top Israeli official has said that if Iran continues with its alleged nuclear arms programme, Israel will attack it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7440472.stm

treg50
06-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Pretty lame. The BBC gets to the point:

A top Israeli official has said that if Iran continues with its alleged nuclear arms programme, Israel will attack it.
Hey this is a new one! Israel wants to attack a country that supposedly has WMDs. Hmm, what other country has done that I wonder? Gimme a break, Mofaz is a deputy prime minister who happens to be a "former army chief." Another psycho ex-jarhead who wants to wage war against a country he doesn't like probably just because too old and ignorant to realize it's 2008.

All this crap by the U.S. and Israel to keep mid-east nations in the stone age is pathetic.

bashir26
06-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by treg50
All this crap by the U.S. and Israel to keep mid-east nations in the stone age is pathetic. [/B]
:werd: yo

01RedDX
06-06-2008, 12:41 PM

Eleanor
06-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Gee, attacking a country that's building a nuclear arsenal and has numerous times vowed to wipe you of the map? I'd be looking to save my own ass too.

rmk
06-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
So what? Iran threatens Israel all the time.

:werd:

The talk about keeping these countries in the stoneage is nonsense. They already live in the stoneage, with their beliefs and ideologies.

Iran is all talk, no action. They are not a threat to anyone but themselves.

shirshamshir
06-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Irans gov't isnt as large as they seem to do what they are talking about

irans people hate the gov't with passion, so no support there

thats why there is that gap between the calling of Iranian or Persian

iran / Iranian = gov't

Persia / Persian = the real deal, the actual people

treg50
06-06-2008, 02:25 PM
:werd:

That's all political propaganda. Empty promises made by politicians to win votes. "Vote for me! I'll cut taxes and I'll wipe out Israel!" Promises they can't keep.

Check out "IRan So Far" (http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1244400).

Xtrema
06-06-2008, 02:45 PM
We gotta stay on course for 2012.

g-m
06-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by shirshamshir
Irans gov't isnt as large as they seem to do what they are talking about

irans people hate the gov't with passion, so no support there

thats why there is that gap between the calling of Iranian or Persian

iran / Iranian = gov't

Persia / Persian = the real deal, the actual people
man your post is almost completely incomprehensible

arian_ma
06-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor
Gee, attacking a country that's building a nuclear arsenal and has numerous times vowed to wipe you of the map? I'd be looking to save my own ass too.
Think about it this way;
Number of times Iran has attacked anyone =
Number of times Israel(USA) have attacked other countries for no absolute or justifiable reasons =

Iran's seriousness in it's threads = :rofl:
USA's = :eek:

Also, I know what shirshamshir is trying to say, though it wasn't conveyed very well. I'm from Iran, born and raised there, and I don't hate Israel. I would probably vote AGAINST the president if that was his promise. And that's how it is with a fairly vast portion of the population. I mean there are always those crack head Muslims who just want to murder people for no reason but come on, you guys all laugh about being brainwashed by the media, wtf do you think Iran is? bunch of people sitting around in their huts trying to destroy Israel?

01RedDX
06-06-2008, 06:51 PM

arian_ma
06-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Go to the hell! Work sucked today okay?

01RedDX
06-06-2008, 09:18 PM

MaLwa
06-06-2008, 11:24 PM
I think they need to watch don't mess with the Zohan in the middle east.

SinisterProbeGt
06-06-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by treg50
Pretty lame. The BBC gets to the point:

Hey this is a new one! Israel wants to attack a country that supposedly has WMDs. Hmm, what other country has done that I wonder? Gimme a break, Mofaz is a deputy prime minister who happens to be a "former army chief." Another psycho ex-jarhead who wants to wage war against a country he doesn't like probably just because too old and ignorant to realize it's 2008.

All this crap by the U.S. and Israel to keep mid-east nations in the stone age is pathetic.

I think it has nothing to do with keeping them in the stone age but can they be trusted not to NUKE the world?

StupidWade
06-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Last year the Israelis bombed the SHIT out of a nuclear reactor in Syria (which the North Koreans helped build.)

I have no doubts that the Iranians will face the same treatment when the time is right. And there's not a damned thing they can do about it.

arian_ma
06-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt

I think it has nothing to do with keeping them in the stone age but can they be trusted not to NUKE the world?
How can we trust the only country that has ever used the nuke not to do it again and not Iran? Why do you always assume that the US's intentions are good?

afghanprince
06-08-2008, 12:56 PM
fuck israel no body like em

Supa Dexta
06-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Fuck afghan princes. No one likes them.

SinisterProbeGt
06-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

How can we trust the only country that has ever used the nuke not to do it again and not Iran? Why do you always assume that the US's intentions are good?
Its not just the US backing this agruement. I thinks a bad idea cause it only a matter of time until there is a demand like**
The Leaders of Iran demand Food,Oil and women or else they will start to use there nukes. some bs along those lines.
Because they feel entilted

arian_ma
06-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt

Its not just the US backing this agruement. I thinks a bad idea cause it only a matter of time until there is a demand like**
The Leaders of Iran demand Food,Oil and women or else they will start to use there nukes. some bs along those lines.
Because they feel entilted
What evidence do you have to back this sort of irrational behavior from Iranian officials?
I have seen American officials in the past 8 years do completely unreasonable things to other countries for their own benefit, so where my argument goes is what's stopping them from making the same ridiculous threats you just described. I mean they are the greatest force on the earth, technically they could do it with absolutely no opposition. Iran however, would get raped if they tried that.

Edit: I don't want you to take this the wrong way, I am in no way defending what the Iranians are doing, I am just saying the Americans (and Israeli's) have done FAR FAR worse things and have gotten absolutely no criticism for it.

Eleanor
06-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma
Edit: I don't want you to take this the wrong way, I am in no way defending what the Iranians are doing, I am just saying the Americans (and Israeli's) have done FAR FAR worse things and have gotten absolutely no criticism for it.

You don't think the Americans have gotten any criticism over Iraq? Or Israel for their invasion of Lebanon?

I'm not saying that all Iranians are crazy anti-America/Israel people, but the dude in charge of their nuclear program is. I'm not saying Israel is any better then Iran, but if you were in Israel's position, you have to play tough, otherwise you wouldn't be in existence anymore.

afghanprince
06-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Fuck afghan princes. No one likes them.
fukin jew

Canmorite
06-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by afghanprince

fukin jew

Oh god :rofl:

mark4091
06-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by afghanprince

fukin jew

I think this guy wants a new custom user title "Hebrew Prince"

dj_rice
06-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by mark4091

I think this guy wants a new custom user title "Hebrew Prince"

He got a even better one "Banned"

Trini
06-08-2008, 07:16 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

black13
06-08-2008, 07:51 PM
oh here we go again. This is all just BS threats.

Israel knows Iran has no where near the amount of military power or anything close to having a nuke within the next 10 years to even be a serious threat. This is just some back talking from Israel to all the BS threats Iran's president has said.

bashir26
06-09-2008, 07:49 AM

based on what, nukes they dont have :rofl:
Seriously though I wonder when all this hate will end. Until there are people like afghan prince I don't think the world will change.

ThisPersian
07-13-2008, 05:27 AM
might as well keep it going...

Only yesterday, a senior Iranian official upped the ante yet again with a warning that the Islamic Republic would destroy Israel and 32 US military bases in the Middle East if Washington made the "smallest move" against Iran.

http://www.sundayherald.com/international/shinternational/display.var.2392807.0.0.php

Canmorite
07-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Iran, stop fucking around. The US will wipe you off the map in a matter of weeks.

R!zz0
07-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Canmorite
Iran, stop fucking around. The US will wipe you off the map in a matter of weeks.

If US can get out of Middle East that is :rofl:

BigMass
07-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

Whether or not Iran fucks around has no bearing at all on the US attacking. True motive is a lot more complicated than that

Canmorite
07-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by BigMass

Whether or not Iran fucks around has no bearing at all on the US attacking. True motive is a lot more complicated than that

Of course it isn't, but saying...

Only yesterday, a senior Iranian official upped the ante yet again with a warning that the Islamic Republic would destroy Israel and 32 US military bases in the Middle East if Washington made the "smallest move" against Iran.

Is egging them on.

ThisPersian
07-13-2008, 05:48 PM
As long as innocent people dont get hurt, heh im all for iran gov getting wiped out

but that wont happen

this stuff is too complex,
you cant really point your finger at one guy
and say , "hey he's f&*^ing everything up, lets just slap the shit outta him"
its not one guy unfortunately, its pretty much everyone
and its too complex to take down
gotta sit and wait or something

very sad to see the world in this way :(

Supa Dexta
07-13-2008, 08:40 PM
dun dun dunnnnn......>

'Bush gave Israel amber light to attack'

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1215330945390&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

KuruptEX
07-13-2008, 08:42 PM
:( nuclear catastrophe is upon us:( :(

Supa Dexta
07-13-2008, 08:46 PM
You know when this last iraq war started, where they bombed the living shit out of every corner of the country, and had the big line of tanks pressing forward, rolling across the desert, followed by the supply trucks and whatnot, Thats all you'll see here, one big fucking ass beating and then a U turn within a week.

...And if all goes well, hopefully oil will settle back to 50$ a barrel or something by fall. :rofl:

finboy
07-13-2008, 09:24 PM
http://www.fasthack.com/images/weblog/2008/05/zohan.jpg

Trini
07-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Iran just needs to block the Strait of Hormuz and we'll see world Oil prices sky rocket even further.