PDA

View Full Version : I got peed on

Davetronz
08-24-2003, 08:20 PM
I either got peed on on beer poured down the driver side rear fender of my truck last night at a co-workers going away party.
Now assuming that pretty much the only people who were there were people I work with I am majorly pissed off. Plus it was too high to have been a dog or cat... :thumbsdow

I am really not impressed....

88CRX
08-24-2003, 08:22 PM
so what? shit happens... clean it off :dunno: :D

TalonVelocity
08-24-2003, 08:27 PM
cool thread man!!

MWAHAHA I GOT HERE BEFORE VSMSIR!

cocoabrova
08-24-2003, 09:00 PM
Maybe someone thought the Dakota got bit by a jellyfish:dunno:
:rofl:

Z_Fan
08-24-2003, 09:12 PM
Dude that sux! But it's funny as hell.

So, are you sure? I mean, have you stuck your tongue to it? Smell it real good? LMAO!

This is why we have car washes with high pressure sprayers...visit one soon I'd think...

Nice truck BTW or is that one in the sig not your actual ride?

Davetronz
08-24-2003, 09:51 PM
The one in my signature is my real ride, although I have a black tonneau cover now.

And yes, it smelled like pee.......
But I took it to the carwash tonight ..... Fuck...

04blackMAX
08-24-2003, 09:53 PM
you got peed on, consider yourself lucky you didnt get shit on, suck it up, and clean it up

RiceCake
08-24-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX
you got peed on, consider yourself lucky you didnt get shit on, suck it up, and clean it up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah its not the first time someone got peed on in here... Its not the end of the world. Life continues...

Davetronz
08-25-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX
you got peed on, consider yourself lucky you didnt get shit on, suck it up, and clean it up
True eh,
I am guessing that the bed of a truck makes a great place to take a shit....
Hmmmmmm Yea so maybe I am lucky...

rice_eater
08-25-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by FastDak318
I either got peed on on beer poured down the driver side rear fender of my truck last night at a co-workers going away party.
Now assuming that pretty much the only people who were there were people I work with I am majorly pissed off. Plus it was too high to have been a dog or cat... :thumbsdow

I am really not impressed....

boo hoo...go pay $5 for a carwash and deal with it...my car got keyed hardcore all across one side of the car...you didnt hear me cry

95TsiAWD
08-25-2003, 03:24 PM
aren't you crying now? Or at least bitching about it?

lammer
08-25-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

boo hoo...go pay $5 for a carwash and deal with it...my car got keyed hardcore all across one side of the car...you didnt hear me cry

yeah, but your car is a neon..

haha j/k dude.

girlRACER
08-25-2003, 03:48 PM
I don't think FastDak was whining. I know I'd be mad if someone did that to my car. So much hostility :(

Kamen
08-25-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER
I don't think FastDak was whining. I know I'd be mad if someone did that to my car. So much hostility :(
:werd:

It sucks for stuff like that to happen in the first place, venting makes ya feel better ;)