PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Car - blue Honda Civic - ANCW 277 - located in Toronto

eeelyse
06-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Hey guys,

My best friend's car was just stolen from Hillcrest Mall (just north of Toronto) last week. It is a 4-door blue Honda Civic (probably the 2003 model) with license place ANCW 277. If you see this car PLEASE call the police IMMEDIATELY!!

She has gone through a lot in her life and would really appreciate any help available, to get her through this tough situation.

Please tell your friends about this.

Thank you!

88CRX
06-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by eeelyse

My best friend's car was just stolen from Hillcrest Mall (just north of Toronto)

This forum is mostly Calgary members :dunno:

Might have better luck posting up on some Toronto specific forums.

eeelyse
06-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the Calgary note. Do you know of any Toronto forums??

Thanks so much.

88CRX
06-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the Calgary note. Do you know of any Toronto forums??

Thanks so much.

No, but please stop re-posting this in every possible location on the forums.

climer
06-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Go to torontocivics.com

They're a huge community of Civic enthusiasts in Toronto.

boosted_88_crx
06-13-2008, 07:21 PM
www.gtcars.ca

dj_rice
06-13-2008, 07:34 PM
I think I just spotted it on Deerfoot Trail

project240
06-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
I think I just spotted it on Deerfoot Trail

I saw it as well. Just to 100% confirm, the car is blue, has 4 doors and 4 wheels correct? If yes, it was definitely heading East on Deerfoot towards Banff.

I already phoned Beyond CSI for you, they're on the case.

Palmiros
06-13-2008, 09:14 PM
You guys are evil. :rofl:

kamatayan
06-14-2008, 02:31 AM
:rofl:

Thompson34
06-14-2008, 12:15 PM
I also saw this car on deerfoot

eeelyse
06-14-2008, 12:51 PM
I realize a couple of you are making fun of me but I know of a couple instances where these forums have actually resulted in finding a stolen car.

Besides the bullshit some of you are putting me through, did any of you actually see this car on deerfoot?

Thanks.

Palmiros
06-14-2008, 01:27 PM
I realize a couple of you are making fun of me but I know of a couple instances where these forums have actually resulted in finding a stolen car.

Besides the bullshit some of you are putting me through, did any of you actually see this car on deerfoot?

Thanks.

No, don't listen to them. The car was not seen on deerfoot. :)

Hakkola
06-14-2008, 02:53 PM

Thanks.

Yes, we've found a few of them, but this car is in a different area, with no distinct characteristics, and you don't even know exactly what year it is, this hurts your chances especially with a car as common as a civic.

You also have to understand that most of the people on beyond are here for entertainment, it is nothing personal against you.

dj_rice
06-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Beyond CSI might be able to find cars in Calgary/Edmonton and surrounding Alberta area, but your in T.O, Beyond CSI dont work that far dude....

Just cause we found the Claw in Calgary, doesnt mean Beyond can work miracles hundreds of KM's away :rofl: :rofl:

teg_boya
06-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Thompson34
I also saw this car on deerfoot

that was really original. nothing like jumping on the bandwagon and saying you saw it too... :banghead:
fuckin 08s

project240
06-14-2008, 04:58 PM

Thanks.

I 100% definitely saw a blue 4 door civic on deerfoot. I know this one had alberta plates, however, maybe the villain in this case drove out to alberta and stole plates off another car to camoflauge his stolen car.

Did the car have any Skyline badging on it? How many racing decals does it have? If more than 3 he probably could have 2118.31 miles to Calgary from Toronto in less than 12 hours.

badatusrnames
06-14-2008, 05:16 PM

Thanks.

You're full of it, no car forum has ever helped locate a stolen car...

eeelyse
06-15-2008, 10:42 PM
first off, for those of you making fun, get a f**ing life...this is a serious situation for someone and i don't think you would appreciate it if any of you had your car stolen, considering you are all so obsessed with your cars enough so to sit and take your time to chat on a forum about them

second, i realize i didn't give many descriptive details, but i was trying to help a friend and by posting it right away the main thing was the type of car and the license plate to help ID the car (the civic didn't change much until the new hood came out so it wouldn't have made an earth shattering difference within a couple years of '03 anyways)

third, to all of you making fun of how someone would hurry away from toronto to calgary with the car, when i first posted i noticed it was a .ca website and figured i should post some details. immediately afterward i was informed that it is mostly in calgary and posted the note elsewhere, but didn't have the time to delete the post

and to the guy that says that the site has never found a stolen car, check "http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=56463"...if you were a decent friend i would hope that you would take the 2 minutes to post it for your friend too

pyroza
06-16-2008, 01:42 AM
Sarcasm, my friend.

I don't think a forum that's mostly people from Alberta are going to help out very much with a stolen car in Toronto.

dj_rice
06-16-2008, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by pyroza
Sarcasm, my friend.

I don't think a forum that's mostly people from Alberta are going to help out very much with a stolen car in Toronto.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow thats sad, even a guy from California understands whats going on, and the T.O guy was clueless :rofl: :rofl:

badatusrnames
06-16-2008, 06:30 AM

and to the guy that says that the site has never found a stolen car, check "http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=56463"...if you were a decent friend i would hope that you would take the 2 minutes to post it for your friend too

Haha yeah right, no car forum has ever helped locate a car thief. Next you're going to tell me that it made local TV, front page of digg and had an article written about it in the New York Times...

But seriously, why do you care so deeply that everyone is making fun of you on the internet? Relax.

pyroza
06-16-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow thats sad, even a guy from California understands whats going on, and the T.O guy was clueless :rofl: :rofl:

What's funny is I found this site because of a news video on youtube about the stolen Skyline