PDA

View Full Version : FS: Asus EeePC 4G Surf Black

CivicDXR
06-09-2008, 04:04 PM
**SOLD, mods please close**

Selling my 2 month old (if that) mint condition Asus EeePC 4G Surf mini laptop. The unit is galaxy black. It has been good to me, I've just decided to go a different route. Normally comes with 512MB of RAM, but I replaced that with a 1GB stick of RAM instead.

Comes with original box, manuals, power adapter/charger, and restore CD. Will have a fresh load of the original Linux OS that it came with.

Paid $349.95 + tax for it at Memory Express (receipt will be included for warranty purposes). The 1GB RAM stick was about $50.

Specs here, it is the 4G Surf:http://eeepc.asus.com/ca/product.htm

Asking for $320 FIRM with the 1GB RAM upgrade included (I'll even give you the 512MB RAM that I took out of it).

**SOLD**

I'll try to get pics tonight, but it is in flawless condition.

ToastiER
06-11-2008, 10:42 AM
bump for ya

These things are cool, you can even install a stripped down verson of XP on them. Very small.

CivicDXR
06-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by ToastiER
bump for ya

These things are cool, you can even install a stripped down verson of XP on them. Very small.

That is correct, thank you for the bump. There currently is a low-footprint version of XP on there currently which works very well. If the buyer wants, I can leave it on there for them, but will come with no CD's or support...

CivicDXR
06-13-2008, 01:37 PM
lets get this thing sold...

CivicDXR
06-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Conditionally Sold

CivicDXR
06-16-2008, 07:37 PM
**SOLD** Mods please close :)