PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Fat loss

EuroDubbs
06-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Hi i was wondering if those programs where they put a machine on your stomach and send like electricity through your stomach really works? its supposidly like doing 300 situps in one session without the pain. Might try it out if it has said to of worked for some people. Has anyone tryed it?

civic_stylez
06-10-2008, 09:36 AM
If it worked, everyone would use it... all those electric belts go pulled off the shelf for false advertising... go to the gym, diet and pick an athletic hobby.....:thumbsup:

BenC
06-10-2008, 09:53 AM
lol lazy ass
no pain no gain
diet and exercise ftw

JAYMEZ
06-10-2008, 09:55 AM
LOL if it did work your muscles , then its just gunna make your abs grow and youll look fatter... Get some damn cardio and diet down.. that is the only way you lose stomach fat , not freakin miracle machines or 1000s of sit ups.

ercchry
06-10-2008, 09:59 AM
the good muscle stimulaters that physiotherapists use recruit all of the muscle so when you do an exercise then you are using closer to 90% or so of your muscle instead of under 50%

or at least i think thats what my physio guy was trying to explain :dunno:

JWL
06-10-2008, 10:27 AM
I actually tried it just to see how it worked, and honestly, it did nothing for me. It felt really neat, and you get to see your muscles move around, but save your money. It's not worth it.

Use the money towards a gym membership and workout that way and eat well. No pain, no gain!

Hakkola
06-10-2008, 10:28 AM
LOL, you lazy bastard, I'm not surprised you have a gut. :rofl:

2002civic
06-10-2008, 10:50 AM
HAHAHA is this a joke?

JRSC00LUDE
06-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by 2002civic
HAHAHA is this a joke?

That's not a joke, THIS is a joke:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/JRSC00LUDE/untitled-3.jpg

rufi0
06-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by BenC
no pain no loss

;)

rage2
06-19-2008, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by OzzyOzzman
Has anyone try one of those colon cleansing products? They claim they can reduce the belly fat.

Here's one product I keep hearing on the radio:

Ever Cleanse (http://www.evercleanse.com/)
You'd rather stuff something up your ass than to work out?

Do you know how I know you're gay?

OzzyOzzman
06-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by rage2

You'd rather stuff something up your ass than to work out?

Do you know how I know you're gay?

I was just responding to the OP, it seems he's looking for an easy solution.

FYI I do work out, I ride my bike to work and I also play soccer twice a week.

How do you know I now I'm gay? It takes one to know one.

broken_legs
06-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by ercchry
the good muscle stimulaters that physiotherapists use recruit all of the muscle so when you do an exercise then you are using closer to 90% or so of your muscle instead of under 50%

or at least i think thats what my physio guy was trying to explain :dunno:

I think its the other way around. Your brain doesn't always fire every single muscle fiber but an electric shock will.

As far as the situp belt, i tried the Dr. Hos one on in the mall while 30-40 people watched me.

1.) put on the gel
2.) put on the belt
3.) Turn to desired setting of involuntary muscle contractions.

Very strange feeling to be standing there and your abs contracting on you. At first it was neat but then my friend turned it up to level 8 or something and my abs contracted so hard I winded myself. They hurt for 2 weeks after....

Problem with all of this is, you can stimulate and build muscle with electric shocks but since your brain is being lazy and never firing the muscles, all of this new muscle will be useless to you as your brain can't control it.

francisc006
06-24-2008, 11:56 PM
lol you should strap that belt on your balls and set it to maximum shock :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sputnik
06-25-2008, 09:37 AM
EVERCLEANSE!

Get rid of the "paste" and "spackle"!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: