oil lubricated centersection.

Greddy Prof spec 2 boost controller
JGS manifold
custom downpipe
Tial wastegate
greddy type rs bov venting to atmosphere
650cc injectors from deatschwerks
Z32 MAF
Enthalpy ecu(free tuning unless you change the setup)
SAFC2 to control decel so no stalling
BRK-7 iridium plugs
24x12x3 front mounted intercooler
custom black powdercoated intercooler piping
255lph walbro pump
2 ¾ inch custom exhaust

I am currently using the car as a daily driver but due to some unforeseen issues in my life I really would like to get rid of it. I do not need to sell this car, I am NOT going to part ANYTHING out, and I am not looking to trade. I just want to sell it. I am taking a huge loss at this price but I am looking for $12500 comes with plenty of spare parts and a set of 4 stock wheels.

Email me for pictures [email protected]
If you are serouisly interested you can call me at 483 8466 name is Martin

SkittleFreak
06-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Ever have it dynoed or on the 1/4 mile?

Ballin
06-10-2008, 01:04 PM
No it has never been dynoed or 1/4 miled. It would should be in the low to mid 300hp and torque range on low boost. Right now i have it set a 8 psi and it runs great and pulls hard.

gretz
06-10-2008, 01:08 PM
good price, shouldnt last long - gl on sale for a fast kat

Ballin
06-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Ok so i bought the car orignally off of a beyond member i drove the car to Vancouver and back after doing the timing chain shortly after that the stock block and piston rings gave out so i did a full build on the motor that came out o f a 97 240sx that had been written off to get it to were it is today. Here is the link for when i bought it still looks the same. The engne looks alittle different with a painted rocker cover and a ground kit and the battery is a six pack and relocated to the trunk in a battry box.
Speakers are still in, no subs, now has a factory tape and cd deck in it no more fog lights. I will snap some new photos when the rain stops hopefully

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/174827/fs-1997-240sx-le-turbo/

SpoonEG6
06-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Emailed

Ballin
06-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Bump

:burnout:

Ballin
06-28-2008, 11:15 AM
bump for the extra long weekend

Ballin
08-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Ok here is the deal the car runs but needs some work now. It is definatly a high maintance bitch.

The car will need a stonger clutch
The Turbo need to be taken off due to the fact that a stud has borken of the down pipe side and there is a huge loss of back pressure cause it to run rich and not want to start properly. It is an easy fix due to the fact it is a top mount setup.
Driver seat is torn
It could use a good dyno tune but runs good on the setup that it has now running enthaply street tune.

I due not have a garadge i can use to fix it and i am looking to get a place of my own so i will sell for any decent offer around 10 thousand.

No test drives
No trades
No lowball offers
needs some tlc but nothing major its is a steel of a deal with all the labour and cash that has gon into it.
boxes of extra stuff