PDA

View Full Version : Any good or bad reviews for Fish Creek Nissan?

lbrowne
06-11-2008, 07:15 AM
I was thinking of bringing our family hauler there for warranty service - anybody have dealings with them?

Thanks,

lbrowne

Kona9
06-11-2008, 07:24 AM
Apologies for not answering your question directly, although I have been taking my last two trucks to Brasso Nissan where I purchased them.

EXCELLENT service there!!

4WARNED
06-11-2008, 08:16 AM
I had some very minor warranty work completed at Fish Creek....( seat rattle and tailgate handle coming loose on my Titan)....

No complaints on my end....truck was returned to me as promised...:thumbsup:

a social dsease
06-11-2008, 08:19 AM
My father bought his 06 Maxima there, no major issues with the car or the dealer as of yet :thumbsup:

Masked Bandit
06-11-2008, 09:06 AM
For warranty work, I don't think it makes a difference.

HOWEVER,

For anything else, I wouldn't go anywhere near them. I've owned several Nissan products over the past ten years and I've asked about service there a couple of times and they are always crazy high on pricing.

lbrowne
06-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Awesome fellas thanks. The silver jellybean (04 Quest) appears to need a front right wheel bearing and one of the side rear window defrosters is not working. Minor stuff but warranty is still on it...

DragZilla
06-11-2008, 09:44 AM
not a big fan of fishcreek... never get good service.
I always go to Brasso as I get amazing service every time I go! :thumbsup:

analbumcover
06-11-2008, 09:46 AM
i thought brasso was voted the number 1 nissan dealership in the country 3 years in a row?

no reason not to got here

avishal26
06-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Well we just bought our new suv there..and I wasn't too happy with the used sales manager (We bought an 07). Not a stand up guy IMO.

As far as service is concerned.. I'm not too hot on Fish Creek Nissan either since they were supposed to professionally detail the car when we bought it but it looked like they gave a 10 year old some Armor All and thats it. They didn't even clean up the seats properly, nor did they do proper touch ups before putting on the front 3M protection. I can see the marks through the 3M. Absolutely horrible for the amount we paid to have it done. :thumbsdow

I don't know about warranty work though... but from my experience.. you might be better of somewhere else. I have yet to try out Brasso Nissan for service.

Masked Bandit
06-11-2008, 10:04 AM
The common idea here seems to be Brasso for service.

I've also heard good things about Stadium Nissan.

SkittleFreak
06-11-2008, 10:07 AM
I worked there, honestly I wouldn't go there. Actually I'd steer far away from there.

The detailers look like they piss on the car, versus actually detail it. The mechanics are all dicks, and don't know what the fuck they are doing, and the service manager doesnt support the team, he just sits in his office and plays solitaire, then yells at people for no reason.

My opinion, thumbs down!:thumbsdow

SR240SX
06-11-2008, 10:13 AM
I baught a 02 Pathfinder from fish creek not long ago. To me they seemed like great people and decided to negotiate allot on the price for the vehicle. They even included fixing up the rear bumper because of paint chips. I have yet to take it to fix the bumper but it was written on the bill of sale and im sure it will get done. All in all I think theyre service was good. I have also been to brasso ( Just buying parts for my 240sx) but at the parts desk they were extremly helpful and got me everything I needed. +1 for Brasso and Fish creek!

drtoohotty1
06-11-2008, 10:19 AM
ive worked for nissan in the past and i can rate them for you based on what i have seen/experienced

1. Brasso
2. Stadium
3. Sunridge
4. Fishcreek

Masked Bandit
06-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by drtoohotty1
ive worked for nissan in the past and i can rate them for you based on what i have seen/experienced

1. Brasso
2. Stadium
3. Sunridge
4. Fishcreek

I think I would put it as:

1. Brasson
1a. Stadium
2.?
3.?
4.?
5.?
345. Sunridge
345a. Fishcreek

SkittleFreak
06-11-2008, 11:05 AM
I enjoy Brasso Nissan, Dealt with them as well, Havn't worked for them but I do plan to apply there. Went to order parts and talke dto salespeople and mechanics and they all seem to be happier there lol

B17a
06-11-2008, 01:00 PM
I bought from Fish Creek (they were great on the sales side) and service at Stadium because its closer. STadium sucks, they never wash my damn vehicle even though they always say they will and they're mofuggin pricey. But I put up with it since I'm too lazy to drive elsewhere.

n1zm0
06-11-2008, 01:04 PM
i would put brasso first from my experiences, havent really been anywhere else except fish creek and it was like 20 mins for someone to help me, mind oyu this is just buying parts

lbrowne
06-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks for all the input guys - I'm only going in to possibly have a wheel bearing replaced and my TPMS reset.

The warranty is up on the vehicle next week, otherwise I'd be doing all the work myself. :)

I already made the appointment for Fish so we'll see what the outcome is and I'll post it here.

We've had some issues with Brasso - but they're not all going to be perfect. It's the wife's vehicle and she got tired of the run around with Brasso on a few things so she demanded I take it somewhere else. Fish Creek is the closest.

After that.... I'm the mechanic for it lol

Cheers fellas,

lbrowne

Mckenzie
06-11-2008, 03:12 PM
We bought our Xterra at Fish Creek and they are complete idiots there. Very poor service department and poor workmanship. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Brasso for the next nissan purchase no doubt.

JVR1
06-11-2008, 03:34 PM
^^^^ ditto.. brutal service department.. :thumbsdow

gen2teggy
06-11-2008, 03:43 PM
+1 for brasso
just becuse i work there haha