PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Reflections

max_boost
06-11-2008, 03:35 PM
A local detailing business. They are mobile, reasonable prices and their website is very professional. They have worked on some pretty nice cars in their portfolio. Has anyone used them before? What are your experiences?

Orbie
06-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Jed is a great guy, I've used them twice now. Great personalized service, and the fact that it's done in your garage makes it pretty convenient. He did an excellent job on both my cars and pays attention to detail. There are some examples of his work on Beyond in older threads, in particular one about a black G35C that had insane swirl marks turned out very well. The detailing jobs can take a while but it's because he's ensuring the job is done right, I'd rather have a high quality job that takes longer then a rush one myself.

Best thing about it is he's right there working on the car so if you have any questions, concerns or want to see how progress is going you can just check on it. It can be tough to get an appointment sometimes as he fills in quite fast, it can also be hard to communicate with him sometimes but I'm guessing that's because he's just too busy, but when you can get past his scheduling system :devil: it's worth it.

Oh and Jed if you're reading this, I'm still waiting on the pics of my G..:thumbsup:

Tik-Tok
06-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Awesome guy.

Used him last year on my Allroad, he did both interior detail, and exterior polish. It had never been so dog-fur free :)
He quoted me over the phone for a smaller car then it is, but since he was honest enough to honor the lesser price, I paid him for the full size (I never like shorting a man on his hard earned labour).

Sky
06-11-2008, 07:16 PM
I've used them on my LS last year. Great work and great guy. I would recommend them. :thumbsup:

The car still shines even after a harsh winter.