PDA

View Full Version : BAKED Recipes

Kona9
06-11-2008, 07:57 PM
After reading the many Pot Head Threads over the years, I thought I would make a thread that represents home made recipes while under the influence. This thread is generally pertaining to the smokers, although I am sure there are a few fine and experienced swillers on Beyond. Beyonders that have whipped something up out of almost expired bachelor foods. Of course while being the "only able to keep one eye open & maintain a maximum of 2 motorskills drunk." :rofl:

This is what caused me to make this thread.

To some it may be intriguing, to some outright disgusting.

The Apple-Chicken, Sour-nut, Egg Wrap. :rofl:

:Chicken: 1 Breast of chicken cut up and seasoned with Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Medium Curry Powder, & Basil Leaves.
Cooked in a skillet (or frying pan) with less than one table spoon of Lemon & Sun Dried Tomato Extra Virgin Olive oil. ( or whatever oil you have )

On the Tortilla (Sun Dried Tomato) I put a strip of peanut butter, a strip of sour cream, the chicken, greens, apple slices, & one scrambled egg. Rolled it up and even though I was hesitant at first bite....I was thoroughly impressed with the outcome, & not because I was lit either. I made a second one and loved it.

Again, I am sure it sounds gross to most, but don't knock it until you have tried it.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/kona9/Wrap3.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/kona9/Wrap2.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/kona9/Wrap1.jpg

Hopefully Rage2 can tune in and show his SPAM dishes and/or whatever else he may have created in hazier days.

POST MOAR RECIPES!

buh_buh
06-11-2008, 08:03 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread on how to make good brownies or other baked baked goods. But still a gooder.

Kona9
06-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
I thought this was going to be a thread on how to make good brownies or other baked baked goods. But still a gooder.

Food is Food mang! Give'er!! :thumbsup:

Here is a healthy way to get stoned.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/kona9/capri.jpg

rmk
06-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Oh man that is disgusting. :rofl:

I used to take dipps bars and dip them in peanut butter when there was nothing else to eat. Made lots of scrambled eggs at 1am.

Kona9
06-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by rmk
Oh man that is disgusting. :rofl:

I used to take dipps bars and dip them in peanut butter when there was nothing else to eat. Made lots of scrambled eggs at 1am.

Honestly though!! hahaha

I wanted a peanut sauce. I never have that shit around. Peanut butter it was!!

SR240SX
06-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Thats one fucked up combo...

Eggs....chicken....apple?.....lol:barf:

89s1
06-11-2008, 11:35 PM
I love the eggs/peanut butter combo, it doesnt get the love it deserves!

scrambled eggs on a peanut buttered peice of toast FTMFW

the rest of it sounds.... interesting

and honestly, read the first line of what you typed as the recipe instructions where you sound like emerill there, well that.... in itself, is already WAY too much work when im wrecked.

buh_buh
06-12-2008, 10:45 AM
I don't a go-to snack, mostly because I'm usually too lazy to whip something up when baked. But sometimes when I make an attempt to be healthy when having a baked meal, I like apples and peanut butter or bananas and peanut butter. Pretty much anything with peanut butter is a pretty good combination of taste and texture.

silviafreek89
06-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Go to "Bong's & Such" and pick up 'Baked in Canada' by Anita Kouki (not her real name)

It's got a ton of recipe's using pot oil and/or budd butter...

I haven't had a chance to test it out but it's suposed to be an amazing body high and when I whip up some pancakes or brownies I'll let you guys know!!!

And for all the stoners on beyond...y not have a meet/cruise/BLAZE!!!!

Tik-Tok
06-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by silviafreek89

And for all the stoners on beyond...y not have a meet/cruise/BLAZE!!!!

Because everyone would get pulled over for doing 30 under the speed limit :D

Baked goods are awesome, if anyone goes to Vancouver, go down to wreck beach and ask around for Watermelon (http://www.melongirl.com/images/gallery/photos/GardenWeeden2.jpg) . She sells the BEST gingersnaps, and other "baked" stuff.

I myself used to make an awesome chili when stoned... it usually started out as pasta sauce, but always somehow evolved into chili :rofl:

silviafreek89
06-12-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Because everyone would get pulled over for doing 30 under the speed limit :D

Good point...so how about a cruise/smoke/bbq/frisbee then cruise back lol. It'll work, it'll work...

b_t
06-12-2008, 01:52 PM
The best snack: green grapes. I'll eat entire bunches of them.. they taste so good, there's lots of them, and they aren't all that bad for you.
When I'm blazed, there is no way I am making any kind of food.

weeznah
06-12-2008, 02:10 PM

Good point...so how about a cruise/smoke/bbq/frisbee then cruise back lol. It'll work, it'll work...

could not agree with you more.

teg_boya
06-12-2008, 02:20 PM

baked frisbee ftmfw. as long as these fuckin monsoons stop pouring on us

kenny
06-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Carve out a wedge into a banana. Stuff it with chocolate and peanut butter chips. Optionally, top it with some mini marshmallows. Heat until everything is a gooey mess lol.

So good :drool:

bigboom
06-12-2008, 03:27 PM
munchies...jsut buy the bags of munchies, nothing beats those when high.

Tik-Tok
06-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Carve out a wedge into a banana. Stuff it with chocolate and peanut butter chips. Optionally, top it with some mini marshmallows. Heat until everything is a gooey mess lol.

So good :drool:

You're talking about a Banana Boat... time honored campfire tradition... as is singing your hand when you make one over said campfire. while stoned.

teg_boya
06-12-2008, 03:33 PM
who smokes the bud? isnt that illegal? :dunno: :eek:

jk :hitit:

JRSC00LUDE
06-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Last night I had some PC Buffalo wing/Blue cheese chips (soooo good), 3 cobs of corn, some sugar snap peas and some of those canned fish snacks (the little fillets in hot sauce)! I was going to make some smokies so I could try out this new mustard I got that looks ultra-tasty but I could hardly move at that point. :D

Kona9
06-12-2008, 04:51 PM
I got a little creative while making dinner after a British Columbian Cigarette. It's really not that big of a deal. It was easy to make, and I was making dinner anyways. I am not much of a zombie high. More so the "see the other 3 corners" high.

I meant the thread to be a good sharing of "under the influence," top of the mind, thrown together tasty recipes. As well as a "good recipes to get you under the influence" discussion.

Please continue with the ideas...

silviafreek89
06-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Well to stay on topic...last night I finished work, rolled a fatty...proceeded to consume....

20 mins later I was in my kitchen with a pepper steak cooking in the oven while preparing oven roasted potatoes...Twas an epic dinner. Followed by a bowl of chocolate ice cream!

Another option that never fails are the pub style chicken nuggets with Dianna Sauce (rib & chicken).

But a stoner meet would be fun 2 :bigpimp:

Kona9
06-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Well to stay on topic...last night I finished work, rolled a fatty...proceeded to consume....

Followed by a bowl of chocolate ice cream!

Dessert for me last night was a small tub of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream! THE BEST!!!!

THANKS JRSCOOLUDE!!! Now I want some of those chips! DAMN YOU!!

DJ_NAV
06-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Fruit shakes are the best.... my fav. is: 6-7 frozen strawberries and add some o.j and milk.. grind it in the mixer.. pour into glass and done! healthy and tasty and has that brain freeze effect...

too basic for you??? if so , then add some shredded coconut, sliced almonds, raisins, or even frozen blueberries...

fcuk.. just by typing this i want one..haha!