PDA

View Full Version : FS:ek parts car: working engine, rebuilt tranny and replaced suspension.very o.b.o.

ekguy
06-11-2008, 08:26 PM
year:1996
Make:honda civic hatch
color:red
mileage:280xxx (i think) i can check again less than 100000 on engine. fresh rebuilt tranny, new throw out bearing.

here's the deal. It's a car I bought here a while back. brought it to NB, then brought it back it needs an out of province inspection but it won't pass without fenders, hood latch, and bumpers. I don't have the nb registration i lost that i have all my old insurance papers and an old calgary registration. it's got a fresh engine and tranny and also got some newer suspension parts on it as well. Some vw snowflakes. I am still paying this car off which is why im selling as parts. I was planning on fixing it but i can't put it in the driveway since we have 3 other cars. And parking patrol just ticketed me and said to move it so I'm stuck. My brother in law refuses to put his car on the street.

So here's the deal. You get my car (body in rough shape) but with a fresh engine, tranny (rebuilt by a very VERY reputable tech at honda back home), suspension was completely replaced in my bid to fix it and get it road worthy.

So for the very or best offer price of 1000$ you can come get this car. Strip the hell out of it and probably make back most the money. I will write out something for both me and the buyer to signe that this will be sold as a parts car only to cover my own ass.

I can get pics but it's pointless. This is very negotiable. Someone wants to come get this can get alot of parts. I was still driving it around chaparal to keep things lubricated and working but thats it.

so 1000$ obo. Very negotiable. This will be parts only and not registerable.

edit:this needs to go as soon as possible. the sooner someone comes the more flexible i'll be on price.

ekguy
06-11-2008, 08:28 PM
has a bunch of suspension parts in the trunk as well.

ekguy
06-11-2008, 08:45 PM
shit this has got to go don't want it too but 500$ takes it. Engine and tranny are worth more alone. I have receipts for the recent work. I can throw in a muffler I bought. it's used but whatever it's a muffler.

500$ you strip it do whatever you want with it other than drive it on the road. Hell go off roading with it for 500$

brother in law really doesn't want it in the driveway. And parking patrol will give me a ticket which I don't need. So someone must need a good parts car, newer d15y8, newer rebuilt tranny from an SI, newer suspension components.

ekguy
06-11-2008, 10:10 PM
people obviously can't read.

PARTS CAR ONLY, NOT ABLE TO REGISTER, SOLD AS PARTS ONLY.

I got like 8 pms all asking if it can be put on the road. No it may not. I was going to fix and register but now i don't have anywhere to put it. So I am trying to help someone out that would need parts off of it. But it is going to be going to pick your part tomorrow. unless someone who needs it as parts wants to offer me something before tomorrow.

ekguy
06-12-2008, 09:02 PM
please close. Brother in law had a look at my engine and a ride in the car and agrees getting rid of it is stupid. Engine is being pulled to put in another civic during the summer.

car is now in the driveway being taken apart. I'll probably take the interior apart so anyone need anything from the inside let me know and i'll let ya come pull it apart yourself. Car will be at my place for another couple weeks. buttons or trim pieces can be had if needed. I'm moving to an eg so i will have no need for ek parts at all.