PDA

View Full Version : 2005 MB CLS 4-door coupe

/////AMG
08-25-2003, 07:52 PM
"Mercedes CLS Showcar

At this year’s International Automobile Ausstellung in September 2003, DaimlerChrysler will debut the gorgeous new Mercedes-Benz CLS Sport Limousione based on the current E-Class platform. Styled by American designer Michael L. Fink, now Chief Designer at Hyundai Design Europe, this new car has cues of a Jaguaresque new style for Mercedes. This new car features the look of a Coupe' while maintaining the practicality of four doors. The magnificant stance and particular prowess paired with a new generation of V8 engines which produce up to 400 bhp, promise a fantastic new interpretation of the classic European sedans buyers have always appreciated. Bravo, Mercedes!

Auto Spies perspective: This is actually the first photo that actually REALLY looks like the car we saw and sat in last October. Remember we told you in numerous issues over the last year, that the CLS you were seeing in all the other magazines was wrong? We took a lot of criticism across the internet because of our comments. GOD forbid, that you disagree with the European magazine experts (or so called, after this). Trust us, they don’t hold the patent on all the auto knowledge known to man.

The CLS is going to be one hot car! This is THE best looking Mercedes-Benz we’ve seen in a long time! We think it looks nicer than ANY other product, in their stable. We predict this car will command a huge following. Expect dealer pricing to reflect the demand we’re predicting. If you want one, our suggestion is to pick up the phone and call our friends at Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach. Tell Andre you want to be first on the list…Oops I forgot, you’ll be second because I’m first on the list…Contact Andre at 562-988-8300 or email him at [email protected] . Remember, the salespeople don’t have full details on this car yet, as rumors are still sketchy. We’ll all know more by the beginning of September (Frankfurt show). The best thing to do is to put your deposit down and get on the list, before everyone else finds out about it. "- Auto Spies

http://a298.g.akamai.net/7/298/5382/082403012201/www.eletra.com/autospies/word_images/9206408_image002.jpg

Hakkola
08-25-2003, 09:00 PM
I wonder when it goes on sale, I think I found my moms new car :D

I love the side windows, hopefully they don't change, I think that's how they looked on the ML prototype but then they changed them.

hjr
08-25-2003, 09:11 PM
i think that AUDI is freaken hot too. But back to the topic at hand, i hope that car see's production.

ACS-e36
08-26-2003, 03:37 AM
that benz is LOW!

/////AMG
08-26-2003, 12:41 PM
Lets hope it stays like that when it goes into production :thumbsup:

Ekliptix
08-26-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by ACS-e36
that benz is LOW!

it cornering