PDA

View Full Version : Kids on Southland!

Tomaz
06-12-2008, 01:20 PM
I was driving down deerfoot southboud during lunch today, and kids on the Southland overpass threw a freekin rock into my windsheild! Not too much damage but the impact made a decent sized hole in my windshield!

Consider this a warning if venturing out on deerfoot. If anyone was driving in that area and saw a couple people on the bridge, please let me know via PM. Or call the cops. I have called them already about it, but any other info to give them would help.

this occured around 12:40pm.

Thanks guys! Hopefully nobody else was affected!

silviafreek89
06-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Dam...that sucks.

Yet another reason to never drive on Deerfoot!!!
It seems everyday after work the traffic report says some dumb-shit crashed on Deerfoot, or there's a ton of traffic, or some guy throws a rock at your car for no dam reason!!!

McLeod all day everyday baby...

Tik-Tok
06-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Should've turned onto Anderson, and up Acadia drive, I bet you would have caught up with the little sh!ts

schocker
06-12-2008, 01:33 PM
I thought this thread was going to be a shout out to sorath:dunno:
Shitty deal though, hopefully there was a witness.

adidas
06-12-2008, 08:11 PM
that is gay dude

i do windshield repair so let me know if youd like me to come by and fix it for u.

483hp
06-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Consider yourself lucky. A number of years ago, a shopping cart was heaved over the guard rail on an LRT bridge into the lane next to me.

rc2002
06-12-2008, 09:46 PM
That's ridiculous. I would've pulled onto the shoulder and chased those kids down on foot.

Ashers
06-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by 483hp
Consider yourself lucky. A number of years ago, a shopping cart was heaved over the guard rail on an LRT bridge into the lane next to me.

Did it at least indicate first? Or just overtake?

revelations
06-12-2008, 10:37 PM
In Vancouver, many pedestrian bridges are fully enclosed for this reason.........perhaps to prevent drivers from attacking the coneheads that drop shit off overpasses?

:guns:

Canmorite
06-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Why do these stupid kids do this?

Tomaz
06-12-2008, 11:20 PM
i don't know. but now checking out the car more after a wash, looks like there were 2 objects thrown.... My headlight is smashed too! My luck of course!

jdmXSI
06-12-2008, 11:25 PM
If ur getting a new light, let me know what you need and i can see if i can get it to you for my cost and same if you need a new windshield:thumbsup:

black13
06-12-2008, 11:43 PM
yea man, best thing is to go after them right away. They are always on foot so they can't get far away.
Heck I'd park the car on the side of the road and run after them.

Tomaz
06-13-2008, 08:41 AM
It was difficult to do, lots of traffic, i was in the far left lane. It would have taken too long to whip right back around. Plus i dont really have a description to be looking for them. Kinda feel dumb calling cops when you can't tell them anything. I was just hoping that other people would have noticed them or something.

SilverGS
06-13-2008, 08:46 AM
Stupid kids that have way to much time on their hands. They should be put to some good ol labour work to pass the time instead.

SJW
06-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Karma is a bitch and these lil fucks will learn somethings the hard way.

Canmorite
06-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by SJW
Karma is a bitch and these lil fucks will learn somethings the hard way.

They have years of deep-fry duty and late-night drive thru ahead of them :rofl:

revelations
06-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Tomaz
It was difficult to do, lots of traffic, i was in the far left lane. It would have taken too long to whip right back around. Plus i dont really have a description to be looking for them. Kinda feel dumb calling cops when you can't tell them anything. I was just hoping that other people would have noticed them or something.

Call the CPS the SECOND this happened.... they take these incidents seriously. They wouldve gone around the area looking for these kids - even without descriptions... or perhaps catch them in the act the next time.