PDA

View Full Version : this worked for me...

bOOTh_000
06-14-2008, 11:22 AM
hi guys

just thought i would post what ive done for the last 13 days and my results!

well i started a new nutritional plan and exercise

BREAKFASTS are either a bowl of vector with skim milk and a piece of fruit or a piece of toast with all fruit jam and milk with fruit.

SNACK usually a cup of carrots or fruit or every once in a while beef jerky.

LUNCH (biggest meal obviously) piece of protein (chicken, shrimp, beef) 3/4 cup of carb (baked beans, ww rice, ww pasta) and 2-3 cups of veggies.

SNACK sugar free jello or pudding or fruit

DINNER piece of protein, 2-3 cups of veggies

before bed i have a couple cups of green tea.

its alot of food actually, lunch really fills me up.

exercise consists of going to the gym 5 days a week. i messed up my knee in mma so i ride the bikes alot now. about 45 minutes. then 20 minutes or so low weight, high rep weight training. after i go in the sauna for 10-15 minutes. on the weekend i try and go biking in the parks or out in k country when its not raining.

after the gym i have a protein shake to help the body rebuild.

i lost 28 lbs in 13 days. i am amazed. went down 2 pants sizes already.

cheers to all.

kaput
06-14-2008, 11:40 AM

bOOTh_000
06-14-2008, 11:42 AM
i didnt think so, but i feel great. never hungry, sleeping better, more energy.

i was heavy becuase i was powerlifting before. so prolly easier to come off right now

Jmay1988
06-14-2008, 11:53 AM
28 pounds in 13 days? :bullshit: unless you had surgery and if you really did lose 28pounds in 13days I would be a little worried unless you are morbidly obese. For healthy weight loss you should be loseing 1-3 pounds a week. Were you takeing ephedrine or anything like that?

ExtraSlow
06-14-2008, 12:21 PM
What's with the green tea before bed? I would think you'd try to keep the caffeine earlier in the day. I know there isn't that much caffeine in green tea, but still . . .

Congrats on feeling good.

brown_guy
06-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
What's with the green tea before bed? I would think you'd try to keep the caffeine earlier in the day. I know there isn't that much caffeine in green tea, but still . . .

Congrats on feeling good.

Hey Doctor HO recomends green tea too lol......

broken_legs
06-15-2008, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Jmay1988
28 pounds in 13 days? :bullshit: unless you had surgery and if you really did lose 28pounds in 13days I would be a little worried unless you are morbidly obese. For healthy weight loss you should be loseing 1-3 pounds a week. Were you takeing ephedrine or anything like that?

I lost about 14 plds in 2 weeks last summer

I don't think you can really call BS until we find out how many calories of work you're doing per day, how many calories you used to eat and what your new diet is, also what your old and new weight are.

I don't think it would be a stretch for someone to lose 28 lbs in 2 weeks if they were 350 lbs to start off with

now if you are saying you are 178 to start and 150 now, I would have a hard time believing it.

Pics?

jdmSiR
06-23-2008, 02:59 AM
im sure you have heard it a million times, however congratulations once again

G-Suede
06-23-2008, 07:48 AM
I guess congrats, but that's a horrible way to lose weight.

black13
06-23-2008, 07:57 AM
hey man, whatever works for ya. But judging from those, your calorie intake is something around 2000ish. Quite a bit I'd say.

Lex350
06-23-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by bOOTh_000
hi guys

just thought i would post what ive done for the last 13 days and my results!

well i started a new nutritional plan and exercise

BREAKFASTS are either a bowl of vector with skim milk and a piece of fruit or a piece of toast with all fruit jam and milk with fruit.

SNACK usually a cup of carrots or fruit or every once in a while beef jerky.

LUNCH (biggest meal obviously) piece of protein (chicken, shrimp, beef) 3/4 cup of carb (baked beans, ww rice, ww pasta) and 2-3 cups of veggies.

SNACK sugar free jello or pudding or fruit

DINNER piece of protein, 2-3 cups of veggies

before bed i have a couple cups of green tea.

its alot of food actually, lunch really fills me up.

exercise consists of going to the gym 5 days a week. i messed up my knee in mma so i ride the bikes alot now. about 45 minutes. then 20 minutes or so low weight, high rep weight training. after i go in the sauna for 10-15 minutes. on the weekend i try and go biking in the parks or out in k country when its not raining.

after the gym i have a protein shake to help the body rebuild.

i lost 28 lbs in 13 days. i am amazed. went down 2 pants sizes already.

cheers to all.

not a very healthy way to lose weight...too much to soon. Not enough protein in your diet. I suspect that not only did you lose fat but a lot of muscle mass too.