PDA

View Full Version : Neon Bastardised!

Ben
08-07-2002, 12:10 AM
Okay, on my way home tonight I saw a Dark Neon with pink tinge headlights, green nozzle lights, chrome trimmed EVERYTHING (around tail lights, doors, gas door windows, fenders, doorsills) chrome hubcap covers with the fake crossdrilled discs, and stickers all over it not put on in any particular order or thought. They included VTEC, HKS, MUGEN, NOS, Apex-i, HOLLY, K&N, and Konig.

The car also had a Blue Neon Licence Plate Trim, and dash glow kit. It was being driven by a Fat black guy with the seat 3/4 reclined and one hand on the fuzzy steering wheel...

I wish I had my camera...

Ben
08-07-2002, 12:18 AM
Oh, and I spotted this disgrace when I was down in Seattle last month

5.9 R/T
08-07-2002, 12:29 AM
That sounds pretty bad. Ever see the ricey neon that was out at road king all the time? It had lights everywhere, including under-slow and washer LED's. He always drove that thing WOT and it i think it was an auto. might have been mommys? there's some pretty rough lookin neons in calgary...

Wasky
08-07-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Benny
Okay, on my way home tonight I saw a Dark Neon with pink tinge headlights, green nozzle lights, chrome trimmed EVERYTHING (around tail lights, doors, gas door windows, fenders, doorsills) chrome hubcap covers with the fake crossdrilled discs, and stickers all over it not put on in any particular order or thought. They included VTEC, HKS, MUGEN, NOS, Apex-i, HOLLY, K&N, and Konig.

The car also had a Blue Neon Licence Plate Trim, and dash glow kit. It was being driven by a Fat black guy with the seat 3/4 reclined and one hand on the fuzzy steering wheel...

I wish I had my camera...

Ahhhh chrome trims, the Canadian Tire Special!

Redlyne_mr2
08-07-2002, 09:22 AM
readign threads like this make me so angry:madred: :madred: :madred:

Ferio_vti
08-07-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
readign threads like this make me so angry:madred: :madred: :madred:

Reading these threads makes me LMAO!!

mwmhong
08-07-2002, 09:51 AM
I saw that 'Super Ghey Rice' neon on 17th Avenue a few days ago, it was coming towards me, don't know if the guy saw me laughing or not. :D

Eagle Eye
08-07-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Oh, and I spotted this disgrace when I was down in Seattle last month

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=32646

I thought some cars come standard with decals from the factory these days? Those chrome sidings on the wheel mold are ugly.

Davan
08-07-2002, 01:33 PM
Oh.... harsh... :barf:

A week ago I saw a neon... had some "racing" stickers on it, but the only mod I could see was window tint! :rolleyes:

Couldn't tell who was driving it though. I kid you not, I was side by side with him/her at a stop light, and he/she was leaned so far back I couldn't see a driver at all! Just an arm stretched out straight with a hand on the steering wheel!

dj_honda
08-07-2002, 03:05 PM
umm i wouldn't even consider tinting a mod...

Ben
08-07-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda

Its a window modification thats about it, and yknow...modding windows brings huge performance gains to the wheels!:eek: :rolleyes:

Davan
08-07-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda

Just trying to state how lame this person was... with racing stickers (said "motorsports racing" or something cheesy like that) and no real mods whatsoever.

Cal
08-07-2002, 04:50 PM
Damn,thats doesn't sound so good:barf:

James
08-07-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong
I saw that 'Super Ghey Rice' neon on 17th Avenue a few days ago, it was coming towards me, don't know if the guy saw me laughing or not. :D

A Guy i work with was Decribing a Neon that he seen at Chinook Centre, that Sounded exactly like that one, he was saying how "pimp" it was, it was hilarious!:rofl: and he wasnt joking , thats the sad part.:p

ecstasy_civic
08-19-2002, 01:36 AM
that new black neon with the under glow kit is a dweeb sorry man if ur on here but ur hurtin lol i tried to race you down at the road king and you shook your head no like your mom would find out lol j/k. anyways looks riceadelic :)