PDA

View Full Version : so pissed

chris
06-15-2008, 02:12 AM
so i was driving home from the bars (probably shouldnt have) and this random chick stopped me in my neighbourhood and was freaking out cause some dude tried to rape her, like wtf? i drove her home and have super good karma but like who tries to rape somebody? GOD!!! I'm really not liking a lot of people in this cty right about now because this is the third story like this i've heard in the past month, What is wrong with people? I'm probably just drunk and pissed but whatever. I will rant on beyond as much as I want because that's the cool thing to do.

Cy2k1
06-15-2008, 02:21 AM
was this by kincora?

chris
06-15-2008, 02:29 AM
no in the hamptons

ercchry
06-15-2008, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by chris
... (probably shouldnt have) ... I'm probably just drunk and pissed but whatever....

this is stuff you probably should have kept to yourself :rolleyes:

bashir26
06-15-2008, 03:07 AM
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE
http://www.madd.ca/

VWbloke
06-15-2008, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by chris
so i was driving home from the bars (probably shouldnt have) and this random chick stopped me in my neighbourhood and was freaking out cause some dude tried to rape her, like wtf? i drove her home and have super good karma but like who tries to rape somebody? GOD!!! I'm really not liking a lot of people in this cty right about now because this is the third story like this i've heard in the past month, What is wrong with people? I'm probably just drunk and pissed but whatever. I will rant on beyond as much as I want because that's the cool thing to do.

Why would you even include the fact that you were drinking and driving in your post? Your post was ostensibly about how you helped a girl out and that you're upset about what happened to her.

It would seem that the only reason you chose to include those details is because you wanted to boast about what a bad ass you think you are. When in reality, all you've done is proven that you're a douche.

I agree with one thing you said - I'm really not liking a lot of people in this city right now, either. Namely, you.

shirshamshir
06-15-2008, 03:57 AM
how drunk were you?
hey I'm not saying anything, you assumed i was thinking of that..

MintRacer
06-15-2008, 04:32 AM
she needed a ride

bituerbo
06-15-2008, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by MintRacer
she needed a ride

Werd, I've had female acquaintances (nicknamed Black Hole #1 and #2) who have drunk dialed us at 2am in tears that some guy tried this and that and now they are "stranded" on McLeod Trail and need someone to come get them. Asking them if there's a cab around brings an end to that conversation pretty quickly.

These same girls bring nothing but cover to get into the bars and rely on friends/random guys to buy them drinks and get them home. Independence is a foreign word in the vocabulary of today's youth (even people my age it seems).

BlackArcher101
06-15-2008, 08:23 AM
Some dude tried to rape her but yet no cops were mentioned in your story? Did you try pushing her to report it?

Or were you hoping she'd invite you in? (since you were drunk)

sr20s14zenki
06-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Cash, Grass, Or Ass, nobody rides for free?

misterrick
06-15-2008, 08:54 AM
i saw the same thing downtown a couple weeks ago. some guys were trying to push this girl out of the a car, and when they got her out she was nearly falling over and looked like she could barely open her eyes saying "those guys are rapists"

if women wanna stop being objectified, they have to stop doing it to themselves. sure there is the times that it did happen, but why wouldnt they say anything to the police, etc? if you make a puppy dog face so that some guy will buy you a drink, maybe you deserve it.....

example http://forums.beyond.ca/st/220345/the-fear-of-having-a-daughter/

SR240SX
06-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Dumb hoes these days:guns:

Then again maybe she did almost guess raped..who are we to say what happend.

On another note I wouldnt mind chicks running up to my car all sad and shit looking for someone to comfort them hahaha...

Stunt66
06-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by VWbloke

Why would you even include the fact that you were drinking and driving in your post? Your post was ostensibly about how you helped a girl out and that you're upset about what happened to her.

It would seem that the only reason you chose to include those details is because you wanted to boast about what a bad ass you think you are. When in reality, all you've done is proven that you're a douche.

I agree with one thing you said - I'm really not liking a lot of people in this city right now, either. Namely, you.

:rofl: :werd:

ottamania
06-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by bashir26
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE
http://www.madd.ca/

SMOKE AND FLY :burnout:

TunerBaby
06-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Maybe they were just trying to pick you up loll

Tik-Tok
06-15-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Cy2k1
was this by kincora?

Why you ask? Did one get away?

Kidding, kidding :D

em2ab
06-16-2008, 01:02 AM
so i was reading Beyond (probably shouldnt have) and this random guy posts in my forum and was freaking out cause some girl needed a ride, like wtf? i read his post and have super good karma but like who drinks and drives? GOD!!! I'm really not liking a lot of people in this cty right about now because this is the third story like this i've heard in the past month, What is wrong with people? I'm probably just drunk and pissed but whatever. I will rant on beyond as much as I want because that's the cool thing to do.

Jlude
06-16-2008, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by VWbloke

+1

ClearBluewater
06-16-2008, 10:39 PM
I hope you made her pay for the ride home , remember there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Stealth22
06-17-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by em2ab
so i was reading Beyond (probably shouldnt have) and this random guy posts in my forum and was freaking out cause some girl needed a ride, like wtf? i read his post and have super good karma but like who drinks and drives? GOD!!! I'm really not liking a lot of people in this cty right about now because this is the third story like this i've heard in the past month, What is wrong with people? I'm probably just drunk and pissed but whatever. I will rant on beyond as much as I want because that's the cool thing to do.

:rofl:

LadyLuck
06-17-2008, 09:43 AM
OK, So some random chick (that you've never met..right?) stops you in your neighbourhood and tells you she almost got raped, yet she flags down some random car, another dude shes never met and wants a ride...but doesnt call the cops to report it?

hmmmm

sounds to me like shes asking for it...

rice_balls
06-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Saved attempted rape victim :thumbsup: +1
Drove home after drinking :thumbsdow - 9999999

Tik-Tok
06-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Princess*Precid
OK, So some random chick (that you've never met..right?) stops you in your neighbourhood and tells you she almost got raped, yet she flags down some random car, another dude shes never met and wants a ride...but doesnt call the cops to report it?

hmmmm

sounds to me like shes asking for it...

Yeah, my first thought was, why would she go to some random guys car after almost being raped?

I concur with the previous posts of the girl just needed a ride home.

So OP owned by random girl (once for picking her up, and twice for admitting he was drunk driving)

silviafreek89
06-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by ottamania

SMOKE AND FLY :burnout:

:werd:

em2ab
06-17-2008, 05:53 PM
http://www.danmaher.com/images/chris.jpg

MR_PIMP
06-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Cash, Grass, Or Ass, nobody rides for free?

:rofl: I like it ..............................:thumbsup:

climer
06-17-2008, 09:17 PM
Any pics?

vengie
06-20-2008, 09:13 PM
karma would have been if she escaped the rape then got in the car with a drunk driver and died in a alcohol related acident. or is that irony?

GenerationX
06-20-2008, 09:48 PM
:drama:

liquidboi69
06-20-2008, 09:52 PM
maybe she did something to deserve it

06-20-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by liquidboi69
maybe she did something to deserve it

What could someone possible do, to deserve to get raped??

I hope your kidding

em2ab
06-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by 5.0

What could someone possible do, to deserve to get raped??

I hope your kidding

http://www.danmaher.com/images/your.jpg

KuruptEX
06-20-2008, 10:01 PM
are u sure it wasn't u that were the rapist since u were drunk...
and maybe after u left the bar because u couldnt pick up any chicks u drove home and on the way u saw a random girl in your neighborhood and raped her and then dropped her at her home and drove home drunk AND Then Posted Your Accomplishments on beyond
GREEDY DRUNK DRIVING RAPING BASTARD

Edit: Why Are You Pissed? is it Because U Drove home drunk?
or because U Raped a tranny im confused?

mark4091
06-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by ClearBluewater
remember there is no such thing as a free lunch.

:werd: I make people pay $500 for my lunch.