PDA

View Full Version : Help getting a new car...

MMAfighter
06-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Choices

Infiniti G37
Acura TL
Acura TSX

The Infiniti overall is the better car however, I think it's a bit over priced and since the gas has sky rocketed up, the 16 mpg city will do me no good.

The Acura TL was my first choice but everyone seems to have this car, and the FWD for $38000+ seems a bit meh...

Now, the Acura TSX is cheaper than both cars and has very good MPG, 22-24 in the city and 30+ on highway. What it makes up for in performance, is the MPG definitely. It's not the best car, but it is pretty good.

The dilemma I have right now is choosing between any of these cars!!!!! Most of you I'm guessing would choose the G 37 with out question but I thought of refilling it constantly with supreme gas is a huge factor for me. Also, I don't want to go anything lower than a TSX, like a Honda Accord or w.e.

Thanks guys...It's been a pretty long wait for my new car. If you can convince me other wise to get the G 37 or w.e, please do. Thank you =D.

PINOY-X
06-15-2008, 10:06 PM
i'd get the acura tsx. i personally love the look of those cars. specially the type s ones. fully loaded. pearl white.

sxtothe240
06-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Lets see...

G37 - you thought it was overpriced and the mpg sucks
...so you already said no to that.

TL - you dont like that everyone has it
...sooo once again you said no

TSX - You like the price + mpg and dont mind the lack of performance.

sounds to me you already made your choice.

MMAfighter
06-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by sxtothe240
Lets see...

G37 - you thought it was overpriced and the mpg sucks
...so you already said no to that.

TL - you dont like that everyone has it
...sooo once again you said no

TSX - You like the price + mpg and dont mind the lack of performance.

sounds to me you already made your choice.

Just asking for feed backs, if you could convince me other wise...Please feel free to.

nbaker00
06-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Personal opinion is Infiniti..
Simply because I've driven so many Infiniti's and so many Acura's and love both the drive, performance, and interior fit/finish of the Infiniti's over the Acuras.

403civic
06-15-2008, 10:14 PM
TL FTW!
I think they have 0% finance on all 08 TLs

nbaker00
06-15-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by 403civic
TL FTW!
I think they have 0% finance on all 08 TLs

He's down in the States so the finance/lease programs could be way different then in Canada.