06-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Year : 1995
Make : Honda
Model : Civic LX Special
Type : Sedan
Color : White
Interior : Brown
License Plate : JWY-338
Specifics : Both drivers side doors smashed, passenger side rearview mirror missing(hit and run), stock spoiler, top right side of front bumper has damage right on the corner.

At approx 03:30 on the morning of Monday June 16, we went for dinner at U & Me Restaurant. Parked in Imperial Parking Lot #9592 or 9295 something like that (the lot across the street from the 2 parking lots parallel to the Centre Street bridge). We finished around 05:00 and walked into and empty parking lot and proceeded to call the impound lot, city-wide, and reported the car stolen to police.

I am offering a $1000+ reward for information leading to the recovery of the car/contents and I honestly do not care for idiotic/rude comments. So if it's not helpful, do not post.

Gold/Steel Gucci 8900M
Steel Gucci 8900M
Pioneer DEH-790BT
Blackberry 8800 with white lambskin holster
Nokia 8801
Christian Dior Limited Edition #50 Beige Clutch
Burberry Green Large Tote
Gucci Large Tote
Gucci Handbag
5x BNIB bottles of cologne(YSL, Euphoria, Chanel Allure, Sexual, Burberry)
Top Flite XLT set of clubs in a Calloway Vex bag

I actually don't care too much for the car, I just want my shit back!

Contact # : (403) 828-6821

http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v275/248/62/582655510/n582655510_3223204_8262.jpg
Only pic I have of my rear

http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v275/248/62/582655510/n582655510_3223205_8654.jpg
Passenger side rearview missing
. . . added new rearview :eek:

I don't have anymore pictures of the car I don't think, but if I do I will post them up asap.

More information about serials for the items will be posted as i find them.

cmodem
06-16-2008, 01:35 PM
sorry about the luck dude... pics? license plate number?

95cvc
06-16-2008, 01:45 PM
updated i accidentally made the thread before i finished hahahah

Kona9
06-16-2008, 01:48 PM
What the hell was all that stuff doing in your car? Especially at 3:30 in the morning?

I hope you get your stuff back, but with the list you wrote..I highly doubt you will see it again.

Shitty deal!!

95cvc
06-16-2008, 01:50 PM

Eleanor
06-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
What the hell was all that stuff doing in your car? Especially at 3:30 in the morning?

I hope you get your stuff back, but with the list you wrote..I highly doubt you will see it again.

Shitty deal!!

:werd: That's exactly what I was thinking, holy shit!

whiskas
06-16-2008, 02:01 PM

You gotta get out more :D U & Me is an awesome place to bounce to after a night of clubbing, hence why they probably went there and why they probably had all that stuff in the car.

SJW
06-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Quite the story for your insurance agency.

My truck got broken into last nite and my rolex, panerai, and a coupla picasso's were in there too.

Kona9
06-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by whiskas

You gotta get out more :D U & Me is an awesome place to bounce to after a night of clubbing, hence why they probably went there and why they probably had all that stuff in the car.

Oh I get out enough, believe you me!!

As rude as it sounds, he had it coming. People rarely steal stuff from cars to keep and be cool with. We all know the drug problems this and many cities have. Look at all the crack this B&E'er is going to get from this ship load of goodies!!

I also think it is awesome when people have "ballin'" products, but store them in their smashed up 10 dollar cars. Just another "come steal my shit" sign above their targets..I mean cars.

disclaimer: No personal attacks towards the OP other than the direction in the first paragraph.

95cvc
06-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by SJW
Quite the story for your insurance agency.

My truck got broken into last nite and my rolex, panerai, and a coupla picasso's were in there too.

large reward cause i don't even have to ask insurance to know they won't pay for anything, BUT the car

touche for trying to be a smartass, douchebag

i never said i was smart for doing what i did HAHAHAH and i did deserve it so thanks for coming, your comments/thoughts are a waste of time to read.

95cvc
06-16-2008, 03:11 PM
and if anyone thinks they should post smartass comments that isn't information leading to recovery don't even bother posting. . .

my girlfriend wanted to see her mother and we just went up to chat and eat a little after the bar.

we've never had any problems there before today.

95cvc
06-16-2008, 03:19 PM

Shitty deal!!

No expectations of getting it back, but one can always hope for a happy ending hahahah probably not oh well

and i said we were eating

ruffryder
06-16-2008, 03:22 PM
report the stolen stuff under ur home insurance.. thats what i had to do when i got my gym bag full of shit stolen..

they usually handle stuff like that..

just a heads up.. i dont kno too much about insurance policies and stuff but its definatly worth a shot considering all the stuff that got jacked outta ur civic..

on the bright side i got car alarms for sale.. pm me...

Machi
06-16-2008, 03:30 PM
i believe house insurance would be able to cover those items.. if you have a receipt.

95cvc
06-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by ruffryder
report the stolen stuff under ur home insurance.. thats what i had to do when i got my gym bag full of shit stolen..

they usually handle stuff like that..

just a heads up.. i dont kno too much about insurance policies and stuff but its definatly worth a shot considering all the stuff that got jacked outta ur civic..

on the bright side i got car alarms for sale.. pm me...

Thanks for the advice, but again due to the amout of stuff I had in my car. . . I think they'd have a hard time believing me and I've never even thought about making a claim so I shouldn't be recieving any criticism cause I know it's my fault.

My 2001 IS300 is coming in this week, I already have a 2way compustar alarm/starter, but if you have better feel free to shoot me a PM

95cvc
06-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Machi
i believe house insurance would be able to cover those items.. if you have a receipt.

I do have reciepts for everything, but it's not worth my time. I'm the idiot who was in too much of a rush to move it back into my house

ruffryder
06-16-2008, 03:36 PM
for my claim, the stuff that i did not have a reciept for they just assessed the depreciated value for those items and wrote me a cheque they also gave me the option to re-purchase all the stuff and they would re-emburse me the full amount..

you should look into it for sure.. you never kno unless you try.

95cvc
06-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by ruffryder
for my claim, the stuff that i did not have a reciept for they just assessed the depreciated value for those items and wrote me a cheque they also gave me the option to re-purchase all the stuff and they would re-emburse me the full amount..

you should look into it for sure.. you never kno unless you try.

Just the sheer amount of shit I had in my car is unbelievable =/ hahahah I'm gonna save the laughs and not even try. :banghead:

95cvc
06-16-2008, 04:03 PM
if anyone see's a crackhead that smells REALLY good. . . they quite possibly stole my car so CALL ME!!!

:thumbsup:

GenerationX
06-16-2008, 04:11 PM
:drama: