PDA

View Full Version : a question to those who did p90x

ilovelude
06-19-2008, 06:00 PM
did u guys follow the meal instruction?
i found it extremely difficult to follow everything because sometimes i have school all day and work at night...
and for the recovery drink, is there anything that can replace the p90x recovery drink? such as maybe energy drink?
btw, it hurts like shit :banghead:

Unknown303
06-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Don't worry about the eating. Just doing the exercises is going to be hard enough. Its a real pain in the ass and some days you'll feel like death is lurking behind you.

But have fun with that. Most intense workout I've ever done.

And for a recovery drink maybe just get something with a good protein source and you should be fine.

~Leah~
06-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Your diet is 75% of your success when doing a workout program. I would recommend one evening when you're free, cook everything up for the next 3 days and take it with you wherever you have to go. If you're not eating properly, you won't get the results you want.

ilovelude
06-25-2008, 11:31 PM
lol damn, i can't even follow 80% of them...especially those sources..

VDubbez86
06-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
Don't worry about the eating. Just doing the exercises is going to be hard enough. Its a real pain in the ass and some days you'll feel like death is lurking behind you.

But have fun with that. Most intense workout I've ever done.

And for a recovery drink maybe just get something with a good protein source and you should be fine.

LOL you can tell this guy has done it.. lol I did p90 about a year ago my buddy from the states did it, and man he was ripped to sh#t!.

So I told him to send me the dvds. I did my on diet plan mostly cereal and skim milk roasted chicken, no fat or sugar yogurt just real hardy healthy meals. Didn't put anything that i knew was fatty in my system.

All he sent me were burned copies of the dvds and the routines. So basically no I didn't follow the diet plan just ate really healthy and I lost 28 pounds of fat and put on some muscle.

Man those workout routines are insane enough if your doing each one everyday and not seeing results you're doing something drastically wrong like getting Mc'Donalds after or something. Basically I had amazing results because like the poster I quoted above me just do the workout plans as hard as you possibly can until it feels like your about to die.

Bigchuckers
06-29-2008, 10:57 PM
hey can anyone burn me copies of the P90x workout ?? i hear lots of good things about it.
Please PM me if you can get me copies.

thanx:thumbsup:

NRGie
06-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Bigchuckers
hey can anyone burn me copies of the P90x workout ?? i hear lots of good things about it.
Please PM me if you can get me copies.

thanx:thumbsup:
x2

GME
06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
can be found on torrent sites.

schocker
06-30-2008, 07:59 PM
wow the torrent is 44gb, does anyone know a good irc link perhaps, i wanted to give this a try

pinoyhero
07-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Give crossfit a try. Similar concept but i'd argue its better proven and has more variety. Also its FREE ... join the cult ... www.crossfit.com

overjoyed
07-07-2008, 07:01 PM
burn me a copy :thumbsup:

PM me