PDA

View Full Version : Thumbsup for Urban Expressions!

avishal26
06-19-2008, 10:11 PM
In light of all the bashing going of a certain dealer.. I thought this would be a good time to show everyone an example of what happens when a Beyond customer gets proper treatment from a shop. Not everyone gets bashed on here like the Gallery of Fine Cars Calgary :D

I recently purchased an 05 G35 (OK fine.. it's my mom's car) and we needed new summer tires for it. I got a quote from only Urban Expressions (Bob) and didn't think twice about it only because he was a paid sponsor on this site and I didn't find a single negative thread about him.

Now I'll admit I wasn't overly happy about the fact that the tires took a few extra days to get here (not Bob's fault) but the level of communication and understanding that I got from Bob was amazing. Very very few times have I ever been happy with work being done on my cars. The guy who does the installs (don't know his name :dunno: ) seems to have very good knowledge about what he does (He knew where to look for the lock key for the lock lug nuts.. I didn't lol)

I also took my dad's FX (I have one more year left till I graduate.. then I'll have my own pimpin car :bigpimp: ) for re-balancing and they took the time to show me everything in detail (one of the tires had wear issues)

All in All.. I was very happy with the level of service and work that goes on at their shop. I got a good discount too since Bob was so understanding of the fact that the tires were late in arriving.

PS - They also have a nice recliner in the lounge lol.. all they need now is a big screen TV and an open bar :rofl:

:thumbsup: For Bob and crew at Urban Expressions

mazdavirgin
06-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Agreed, Bob is a great guy and he has excellent service. Couldn't be happier with my new shoes either. ;)

Irae
06-19-2008, 11:17 PM
:thumbsup:

7 sets of tires between myself, my family and friends now :)

A+ each and every time.

Top notch.

al-ti2d
06-19-2008, 11:19 PM
Bob's the only guy I'll go to for my tires.

CivicDXR
06-19-2008, 11:25 PM
+1

3 sets here between family and close friends... going to him for my winters and my bro will be going with him for his summers...

Urban Expressions is the shiet!

Redlyne_mr2
06-19-2008, 11:35 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me as well

EK 2.0
06-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me as well

I loves me some Urban EXP....

Hakkola
06-20-2008, 06:39 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He knows what he is doing running his business, I just bought a couple tires there a week or two back. Very professional, and I trust him, which I can't say about most people in the business.

Beyond OG's recommend Tire Bob.

DC2
06-20-2008, 06:49 PM
:werd: Bob is the MAN, and this MAN knows his tires.

I send all my family, friends and customers to him!

A+++++++ for Urban Exp.

:thumbsdow for Gallery of Fine Cars lol