PDA

View Full Version : ** missing/stolen** eg6 green wings west front lip

Numi
06-19-2008, 11:59 PM
So i woke up this morning, looked outside and seen that my front lip is missing off my eg6 i know its a long shot but maybe someone spotted it.

its a wings west front lip no knockoff painted green/teal/aztec green metallic.

Yesterday i was driving up 16th around 2:00ish heading west from 68th street and i believe it may have fell off because i heard a bunch of scrapping under my car but since there was a gravel truck in front of me, i thought a piece of rock must have hit up under my car but when i looked back i didnt see anything, but now i believe it may have been my lip.

If not then someone has stolen it while my car was parked in front of my house last night.

If anyone happened to pick it up or seen anyone with it please let me know ASAP!!

If returned will buy person a case of beer or give them reward.

this is what it looks like, kinda shitty pic but you get the point.

Thanks in advance!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/-scarface-/civic/DSC01209.jpg

BoS_DC2
06-20-2008, 12:08 AM
That's pretty crazy but wouldn't you have noticed the lip rolling under your tires?

Good luck with the search, none the less.

Numi
06-20-2008, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by BoS_DC2
That's pretty crazy but wouldn't you have noticed the lip rolling under your tires?

Good luck with the search, none the less.

well i would think i would have. i did notice a banging going on but i thought it was a chunk of dirt that flew off the gravel truck in front of me and i went the whole day without noticing it missing and walked past it 5 or more times while it was parked in front of my buddies house.

i dunno im thinking maybe someone grabbed it in the middle of the night.

Lucky97
06-20-2008, 07:20 AM
thats suck allan. i am heading up there in the morning so i will keep an eye out fo ryou

Dim_Sum
06-20-2008, 07:51 PM
i think i seen this lip on the side of 16th going west right by 68 street

black13
06-20-2008, 09:30 PM
haha really doubt people are going around stealing bodykit parts.

three.eighteen.
06-21-2008, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by black13
haha really doubt people are going around stealing bodykit parts.

haha its kind of a good idea...you could get all the parts you wanted!

zieg
06-21-2008, 03:47 AM
I dont know man, I scraped real good once and the lip came off and I ran it over. And believe me, there was no way I could have confused that feeling/sound with road debris.

Also, my buddy had his jdm signal lights stolen off his 180 a while ago. :thumbsdow

Numi
06-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Dim_Sum
i think i seen this lip on the side of 16th going west right by 68 street

that would have been it.
I had my music up at the time so... it jus sounded like i hit something big on the road, it never even crossed my mind that it could be my lip till i looked outside the next morning.

I drove up 16 the next day a few times but didnt see nothing.

haha its probably junk anyway now.