PDA

View Full Version : LF: someone/place to swap a set of wheels for me this weekend

Skyline_Addict
06-20-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm aiming to have my currrent wheels off and the stock ones put back on by Sunday evening, so I tried testing to see if I could loosen some of the lug nuts myself using ghetto equipment (bar and jackstand) and it looks like a no-go so far as they're on pretty tight. I didn't actually jack the car up and try it, so that may or may not be a factor in how easily they loosen.

I am planning to do it with the help of a friend on Sunday but I'm not sure how well it will go. My buyer is coming in from out of town and I want to make sure I can get the wheels off before Sunday night.

If there is anyone with an air gun or a place that's open tommorow that can help me out with this at a fair price, please let me know!

Thanks

SR240SX
06-20-2008, 06:48 PM
You can come by Kal-Tire on 52nd street and 68th ave and I could do it for ya. If you're white it makes things easier because I can just say you're my cousin or something..haha.

Skyline_Addict
06-20-2008, 07:10 PM
would I be able to do this tmw? just say i'm ur in-law...yeahh...i'm not white.

SR240SX
06-20-2008, 07:15 PM
I guess that would work..Yea I can do it tomorow...You would have to call me to make sure it's not busy first...but saturdays are always dead. I dont work on the car side I work on semi trucks so you probably wont find me in the front shop area. I can PM you my number and you can gimme a shout tomorow.

Skyline_Addict
06-20-2008, 07:17 PM
I just sent ya a PM. thanks!