PDA

View Full Version : Wtb Window Triangles And Interior Asap!!!

riceeater
06-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Hey guys,

ever since i've updated my website with the carbon fiber stuff i've been making for you local guys, i've been getting a lot of interest in the MR2 parts from other owners from the US, UK, and the some other parts of europe... I really need at least one LHD interior, preferably two, and one RHD interior (center console, arm rest, that sort of stuff).

Also, i DESPERATELY need at least one set, preferably 2-3, of window triangles.... i have two forums wanting to do group buys on them, but have been stalling them until i can get at least a set of stock triangles to use as molds.

I'd be willing to work out a deal with anyone, and to either give you a large discount, or to make you some cf stuff for free, depending on what stuff you have and can get rid of.

Thanks a lot in advance,
George

PS:- here's the link to the MR2 stuff i've been making so far, if you haven't seen it yet, or haven't checked it out in a while
http://alliedcomposites.com/george/website/MR2can.html

dj_Twin_turbo
06-21-2008, 10:41 AM
PM'd you back.

A790
06-21-2008, 10:46 AM
Hey bud, my car is currently just sitting at my moms place in Chestermere. As long as you don't damage it you are MORE than welcome to use it as a mold for CF stuff. PM me and I'll hook you up with information and arrange for you to pick the car up/have the car dropped off.

Redlyne_mr2
06-21-2008, 11:15 AM
I had the triangles but then I couldnt get a hold of you and a buddy needed them back.

Ryan

dj_Twin_turbo
06-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Still haven't heard from you.
Let me know, I need to get rid of this stuff ASAP.

riceeater
06-28-2008, 03:23 PM
fuck, sorry guys.... Adam, i got your email that you also have some other parts, so i'm gonna PM you right now so we can do this!

Thanks a lot guys! I'll probably still need at least one more set of triangles, so offer still stands.

A790
06-28-2008, 03:37 PM
I'm in Calgary on Wednesday, and I'll be driving my Saab for a while as opposed to the MR2. If you want to use it for molds, you can.

Just saying :)

Redlyne_mr2
06-28-2008, 06:00 PM
How much down time we talking about?

riceeater
07-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah I'm still interested, one of those british guys said that he already had 20 people interested in them so i told him to hold off a little bit before collecting or sending any money from them till i had at least a couple sets..... So i'd like to buy a couple, but borrowing a couple sets for a couple weeks would make a big difference.... I've contacted Adam, and that RHD interior stuff he has is golden, but i still need those triangles first coz they're dying to get them.... i'll pm you right now A790

Just thought about it.... if someone can lend me theirs for like a month, after that i'll laminate those triangles for them for like $10? Or if you have a spare set that you dont need but still have your MR2, i'll just laminate yours for free??

SI_futbol
07-03-2008, 12:06 PM
i've gotta set of triangles i dont need, pm me if u want em

riceeater
07-03-2008, 12:30 PM
PMing right now!!