PDA

View Full Version : Wtb:$6500-$7000

el conversion
08-27-2003, 05:26 PM
I wanna bike around this price 6500-7000 anyone sellin their bike for that price!! Very serious of gettin one!!

Neons4life
08-27-2003, 06:50 PM
you can take mine right now for 7,200

let me know
James

Sean7
08-27-2003, 10:09 PM
Or mine for $7199 thats in fantastic condition:D

rogue
08-27-2003, 11:07 PM
talk to interlude he is sellin his 2001 cbr.

el conversion
08-28-2003, 12:27 PM
any pics of bikes

Neons4life
08-28-2003, 03:43 PM
Honda bikes, you need to ask yourself "why do I see so many CBR's for sale?"

RiCE-DaDDy
08-28-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Neons4life
Honda bikes, you need to ask yourself "why do I see so many CBR's for sale?"

who knows? :dunno:
probably best all round bikes in every category, performance, comfort, reliability etc

mo_virgin
09-03-2003, 06:11 PM
if you want a civic of bikes get a honda!

el conversion
09-07-2003, 11:40 AM
so is anyone still sellin their bike? if soo pics pls!!!

ironblood
09-11-2003, 12:08 AM
Dude i hate to say this in a forum like this, but I quote "if you want a civic of bikes get a honda!" thats NOT a good thing! NOT in performance anyways! Civic is a economy car, a car for the mass. Cheap price, and reliability is the stable of Civics (the latter applies to most all Honda's). But a stock civic is not a sports car by any means... and for a bike you'd want sports, and performance and a 13k and beyond redlines. NOT a economy bike (that'd be more a scooter). But if u mean, civic of bike by popularity that'd work a little better. But not much.
If you know ppl who own(ed) cbr's (i mean here the 600cc) they'd almost all agree to the lack of power offered by the cbr 600 (f4i). At least all three of my friends that own(ed) the F4i have that complaint! That is why so many honda cbr's go in to the used market. The only good CBR600 is the RR and thats like more expensive than all other common 600cc bikes, R6 included!
But I do agree that cbr is a good starter bike, its small framed and thus easy to handle!

Oh and tell us the make of bikes you guys are selling, and pictures, it helps!

RiCE-DaDDy
09-11-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by ironblood
Dude i hate to say this in a forum like this, but I quote "if you want a civic of bikes get a honda!" thats NOT a good thing! NOT in performance anyways! Civic is a economy car, a car for the mass. Cheap price, and reliability is the stable of Civics (the latter applies to most all Honda's). But a stock civic is not a sports car by any means... and for a bike you'd want sports, and performance and a 13k and beyond redlines. NOT a economy bike (that'd be more a scooter). But if u mean, civic of bike by popularity that'd work a little better. But not much.
If you know ppl who own(ed) cbr's (i mean here the 600cc) they'd almost all agree to the lack of power offered by the cbr 600 (f4i). At least all three of my friends that own(ed) the F4i have that complaint! That is why so many honda cbr's go in to the used market. The only good CBR600 is the RR and thats like more expensive than all other common 600cc bikes, R6 included!
But I do agree that cbr is a good starter bike, its small framed and thus easy to handle!

looks like you no nothing about bikes...:rolleyes:

lilboykorea
09-11-2003, 12:21 PM

i think an R6 feels alot smaller than a cbr.... wat r u talkin about...

ecstasy_civic
09-13-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

looks like you no nothing about bikes...:rolleyes:

Im going to have to agree with you.

so your saying a CBR is underpowered??? do you ride a bike yourself? any 600cc bike is fast, theres no use for a 10sec. bike on the street:dunno:

If your just talking out of your ass then just keep it to yourself:thumbsup:

RiCE-DaDDy
09-13-2003, 05:49 PM
in fact the f4i was tested to be faster on the 1/4 in some mag tests

mo_virgin
09-14-2003, 04:56 PM

don't be a fag... ironblood
or move to Ontario so you can get married with your guys who say there isn't enough power on a cbr. Don't be a squid...

ryder_23
09-14-2003, 04:59 PM
:werd:

benyl
09-26-2003, 10:30 AM
I have a '99 F4 for sale. 24,XXX kms. $5900. Yosh Stainless pipe.

el conversion
09-26-2003, 05:09 PM
any pics of your bike

eur0
09-27-2003, 02:31 AM
cbrs's are awesome, you think that a 929rr sucks? lmao, not so economy any more...whatever floats ur boat, honda owns!! :love: