PDA

View Full Version : *STOLEN* Black 99 Integra SE

Matt Rock
06-22-2008, 03:54 PM
Hey guys, my car was stolen from out front of my house last night.... I sleep with my window open and didn't hear anything. In all honesty it's a good thing I didn't catch them in the process because I would likely be in jail right now... but please help me catch these guys and/or recover my car. I'm pretty sure insurance wont cover my financial and emotional investment into the car.

(Sat June 21st)

Black
1999 Acura Integra
17" Chrome Concept Neeper Neptunes
Lowered
Black Chrome Exhaust
Chrome Altezzas
Black Angel Eye HID converted projectors and black corners.

Plate # EZM 873
Stolen from in front of my place just East of Marda Loop in the SW.

Thanks in advance for any help or support you guys can provide.

Matt

Matt Rock
06-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Here is a Pic...

dj_rice
06-22-2008, 04:17 PM
With those rims, its not hard to miss....:barf: but I'll keep a lookout

Matt Rock
06-22-2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Primer_Drift
06-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
With those rims, its not hard to miss....:barf: but I'll keep a lookout

Likely won't have those rims on it, unless the claw is driving it..

JAYMEZ
06-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Put a sticky on it.

Kavy
06-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Im a strong supporter of always having one major distinguishable aspect of your car so it is easy to see in these cases, If its a go fast sticker or something painted different that's a good thing. I know stickers are easy to remove but most dipshits skip the stickers and just sell the rims.

I will be looking for this car as well but I saw about 6 Black integra's today do you have anymore info that could help? maybe some more pics, i don't know what the lights look like since altezza's burn my eyes.

Matt Rock
06-22-2008, 06:43 PM
I don't have any recent pics of the rear of the car but...

If seen from the rear the carbon fiber Acura badge was jacked so there is some residue in the middle of the hatch. The exhaust is black chrome, and there is some minor damage to the left rear bumper (scrape with very bottom corner of the tail light chipped)

The Angel eye headlights and corners are black Housing, I haven't seen any other Integras fully blacked out up front yet. I disabled the running lights so if you see it head on it will either be all black, angel eyed, or HID's up. If the rims are still on it the left rear tire is a brand new Nitto Neo Gen where the others are Hankook Ventus.

Thanks again for keeping a lookout...At this point I'm almost more interested in finding the guys who did it over my car.

revelations
06-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Kavy
Im a strong supporter of always having one major distinguishable aspect of your car so it is easy to see in these cases, If its a go fast sticker or something painted different that's a good thing. I know stickers are easy to remove but most dipshits skip the stickers and just sell the rims.

I'm a even stronger supporter of having AT LEAST a cheap alarm .... immobilizer if youre at all smart...... for cars that have been modded or worked on - ie something thats not easily replaced/reimbursed as you will now take it up the ass from insurance.

Stealth22
06-23-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by revelations

I'm a even stronger supporter of having AT LEAST a cheap alarm .... immobilizer if youre at all smart...... for cars that have been modded or worked on - ie something thats not easily replaced/reimbursed as you will now take it up the ass from insurance.

:werd:

I'm all for helping people locate their stolen cars, but seriously..if you care that much about your car, get a freaking alarm!

Or spend $25 on this: http://www.ama.ab.ca/cps/rde/xchg/ama/web/advocacy_safety_Steering-Wheel-Lock.htm

Or this is probably worth it too:
https://www.ama.ab.ca/cps/rde/xchg//ama/web/advocacy_safety_3527.htm?link=txt

FreakinPrince
06-23-2008, 12:37 PM
the sucky part of the stop theif sticker is that the car shouldn't be driven between 1am - 5am....how the hell you going to party? or drive home from the club when you didn't have any drinks at all?

LadyLuck
06-23-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by FreakinPrince
the sucky part of the stop theif sticker is that the car shouldn't be driven between 1am - 5am....how the hell you going to party? or drive home from the club when you didn't have any drinks at all?

Its not that it "shouldnt" be driven between 1am-5am, its that you give CPS permission (with the sticker) to pull you over during that time to check and make sure that its not someone else driving it...since a good majority of cars go missing at night.

Its you car, you can drive it whenever you want.

Matt Rock
06-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Well no sightings of my car or any of the others over the weekend... We went looking.

I guess the insurance company gives 2 weeks from the date of theft before moving ahead with an appraisal.... At least they are willing to take invoices and pictures into consideration but it's no secret everyone takes a big hit when their ride is stolen....

I still can't believe it's gone...