PDA

View Full Version : Attn: 92 Nissan 240sx Red STOLEN! CASH REWARD***

AutodreamFrank
06-24-2008, 04:32 AM
ATTN:

About 3:30AM of June 24th 2008 my Girlfriends car got stolen in the Queensland area. It's a 92 Nissan 240sx RED in colour with WHITE SPORT FAHRER RIMS LICENSE PLATE is LLA 054

The thieves also left a BLACK INTEGRA with WHITE ENKEI RP01 RIMS, also stolen on June 21st 2008.

The cops assume that the thieves car jack tuned cars, Joy ride them until the gas is done and find a new car to jack.

Please look out for your vehicles, be careful, and please please please, IF you SEE her car call the Police or Contact me!

PICS:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/Ramster205/IMG_2222.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/Ramster205/a877_20.jpg

Those rims are on the car now. also there are no Autodream decals or Eibach springs decal on the car, and her driver front fender has a noticable dent on it. but it is not hard to miss a red 240 with those WHITE rims on it.

Please, Any leads, let me know! She saved up 3 years for this car and she is super devistated about the loss of her vehicle.

My Contact is 831 2802 Ask for FRANKLIN

Any Help please.

CASH REWARD IS UP FOR GRABS FOR ANYONE WHO FIND THIS CAR.

Kona9
06-24-2008, 06:59 AM
It seems to be getting crazier in Calgary for vehicle thefts. Either that or everyone that has a Beyond account is getting jacked!!

My eyes are peeled.

AutodreamFrank
06-24-2008, 07:05 AM
Thanks man, my GF doesn't have a beyond account though. But anyhelp would be great.

Kona9
06-24-2008, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by ninjasound
Thanks man, my GF doesn't have a beyond account though. But anyhelp would be great.

I found one Beyond Members stolen car, I am always up for more! :thumbsup:

AutodreamFrank
06-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

There is a Cash reward, so keep that in mind :thumbsup:

msommers
06-24-2008, 08:08 AM
Bare in mind I'm not totally sure on the license plate, but I saw a red 240 with very simliar style white wheels like that on the way to work this morning, going on 8th ave west from the 8 ave bridge over deerfoot, right by the townhouses there. I'll have to check again on the way home.

JRSC00LUDE
06-24-2008, 08:32 AM

There is a Cash reward, so keep that in mind :thumbsup:

How much cash are we talking here or will I make more money parting it out? ;)

gretz
06-24-2008, 08:54 AM
ouch

Stealth22
06-24-2008, 09:18 AM

Hey, leave some for the rest of us! :rofl:

Originally posted by msommers
Bare in mind I'm not totally sure on the license plate, but I saw a red 240 with very simliar style white wheels like that on the way to work this morning, going on 8th ave west from the 8 ave bridge over deerfoot, right by the townhouses there. I'll have to check again on the way home.

Mapped ;)

Have a look when you drive home. My eyes are peeled as well!

http://www.quikmaps.com/show/71304

GQBalla
06-24-2008, 09:20 AM
ill keep an eye out iin NW

Tripz
06-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Damn that sucks Franklin, will defenitely keep an eye out for ya.

AutodreamFrank
06-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

How much cash are we talking here or will I make more money parting it out? ;)

I know your just trying to lighten the mood in this thread but dude can you leave that out.

...Thanks for all the look outs you guys seriously this car means alot to her.

Randillian
06-24-2008, 02:22 PM
they left a stolen car when they took mine too... Check in the NE mine was found yesterday broke down on the corner of 9th st and 7th ave.. I'm assuming they live around there.. I'll take a cruise by there on my way to work.

Destinova403
06-24-2008, 02:26 PM
queensland is not too far from where i live so ill definately keep my eyes open for you.

weeznah
06-24-2008, 10:03 PM
i live down the street and i will keep an eye out for it for sure.

Matt Rock
06-24-2008, 11:50 PM
My Black Integra was stolen on the 21st!!!

I feel your pain and will defintitely keep my eyes peeled for her 240.

If you guys see a suspicious looking black STI around it's just my buddy and I looking for these fuckers...

Did the police tow the Integra to the impound? I havn't heard anything yet...

Please Pm me any details... I wonder if they left mine there.

Thank you and good luck!!!

AutodreamFrank
06-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Matt Rock
My Black Integra was stolen on the 21st!!!

I feel your pain and will defintitely keep my eyes peeled for her 240.

If you guys see a suspicious looking black STI around it's just my buddy and I looking for these fuckers...

Did the police tow the Integra to the impound? I havn't heard anything yet...

Please Pm me any details... I wonder if they left mine there.

Thank you and good luck!!!

PM'd!

We need to stop these guys.

Cooked Rice
06-25-2008, 01:29 AM
will keep my eyes open franklin. i can pick out a s13 out of anything like a sore thumb.

n1zm0
06-25-2008, 06:52 AM
i've seen this car with the owner in it at shell one night, hard to miss because of those bright white rims,

also ppl the car is quite loud (broken exhaust or aftermarket)

will keep a look out for you.

$lick_rYz
06-25-2008, 07:17 AM
Will keep an eye out in Whitehorn (NE) I hate thieves :guns: :guns:

msommers
06-25-2008, 07:58 AM
Checked in the same spot as yesterday both after work and before again, and it wasn't there. I'll keep my eyes open.

AutodreamFrank
06-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by msommers
Checked in the same spot as yesterday both after work and before again, and it wasn't there. I'll keep my eyes open.

Yeah, my GF and I drove up 8th street yesterday when you mentioned you saw the spotting. We had no luck also. Thanks for looking though.

Stealth22
06-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Next week is going to be real busy for me so I won't be able to come on the forum much. But if I see anything that looks like your car, I'll call CPS!

AutodreamFrank
06-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Stealth22
Next week is going to be real busy for me so I won't be able to come on the forum much. But if I see anything that looks like your car, I'll call CPS!

Any help would be appreciated.

...If it also helps, my girlfriends 240sx has a pink hello kitty steering wheel cover on it similar to the picture below. But i'm assuming the car jacker would take that out instantly.

http://i7.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/cc/9d/2bc8_1.JPG

calepeters
06-25-2008, 12:41 PM
me and willow are going out again ill let you know what happens

mark4091
06-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Spotted this car yesterday on fairmount going under the glenmore overpass, I'm not 100% sure it's the same one, I see a few red ones hanging around, although this ones pretty clean, I'll get the plate and call it in if I see it again.

Geeman
06-27-2008, 05:07 PM
I couldn't confirm the plate but I think I just saw this car heading to hidden valley (NW) from country hills blvd.

The white rims is what clued me in but it was too late for me to get on road to follow.

Spotted at 4:45PM

AutodreamFrank
06-30-2008, 12:16 PM
We drove in Hidden Valley a couple times, saw some nice S13's but no luck of Nicoles red 240. Well thanks for the look out anyways. And thanks to everyone who is looking out. Lets not give up. Nicole still wants her baby back.

Kona9
06-30-2008, 12:22 PM
please make sure that if you are going to offer a reward for your stolen car, that you actually go through with paying it.

I just learned that lesson the hard way. Shit happens I guess.

gretz
06-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Kona - you got shafted for the finders fee?

The_1
06-30-2008, 12:30 PM
please make sure that if you are going to offer a reward for your stolen car, that you actually go through with paying it.

from this? http://forums.beyond.ca/st/222743/recovered-black-rhd-89-crx-sir/

Kona9
06-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by gretz
Kona - you got shafted for the finders fee?

At this point I don't want to call it shafted. He apparently had some things "come up" and didn't have any money.

ThisPersian
06-30-2008, 12:42 PM
i think its wrong to expect money from helping find someones stolen car

not saying kona was or not, but just an opinion

gretz
06-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ThisPersian

Its not wrong to accept money that is offered(not expected), its an incentive to get fast results - like getting paid to work.

Kona9
06-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ThisPersian

First off I am not here to hijack someone elses thread.

It's called integrity! He posted an offered reward for the world to see.

A time was set to meet me for the transfer.A full lunch / couple pints go by with no word on the money. I ask how much he is paying if the wheels are found. Then the no money story came out.

Don't get me wrong, they were decent guys and they bought my lunch which was respectable. Sometimes shit happens. We will see how it gets dealt with from here on in, if at all.

I just feel I should have been made aware of the situation, rather than having to beat around the bush to get the results I did.

AutodreamFrank
06-30-2008, 09:13 PM

Kona,

I'm sorry you took the time out of your day to be a good samaratan to someone, and get let down for something you were going to recieve for the help.

But for me, I do not do that. I posted a CASH REWARD because I mean it. This car means alot to Nicole (my girlfriend) and me seeing her cry the night she found out it was stolen put a feeling in me that I could not bare, and for certain i'd be happy to give away money to the person who finds this car.

I am not the guy who screwed you over. So please, if you have a rant about something, please, leave it out of my thread. This is no game, I want this car found and I would not screw over anyone on Beyond if they did find this car.

Please keep this thread clean.
Thanks.

1slow7
06-30-2008, 09:17 PM
i'm going to cruise around in a bit to see if i can find the car....

pyroza
06-30-2008, 09:18 PM
I'd help you out if I was in Calgary

AutodreamFrank
06-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by 1slow7
i'm going to cruise around in a bit to see if i can find the car....

Thanks Anfrony >.<

1slow7
06-30-2008, 09:59 PM

Thanks Anfrony &gt;.&lt;
i'd like to find the guy who stole the car....

take some agression out on his knee's...

:P

88jbody
07-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Was the car found?

weeznah
07-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Spotted heading down deer run driving past the 7-11.Was getting gas and it passed so I quickly payed and tried to chase it down but I couldnt hear it anymore. Looked for another few hours afterwords but no luck. Have a couple people in the SE looking for it.

AutodreamFrank
07-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Okay, so it's been 3 weeks and 4 days since this car has been stolen.

I just want to let the community know that Nicole (my gf) has decided to take the pay out from the insurance company. But don't let this discourage you from giving me a ring if you spot the car. Because we are still praying for a hope that we can recover her 300++ CD collection of imported cds. (ie. ministy of sound, hed kandi, alot of various electro compilation cd's that cost about $30 - $50 each) and her friggin high heel shoes that are over $1000 in face value. So if you do see this car ditched somewhere or whatever, you know who to contact. (yes I will still give out a cash reward!)

On Behalf of Nicole and I, we want to say thanks to beyond csi for making an effort and thanks to those strangers than helped with the search the weeks it was stolen, we really appreciated your help!

Franklin.

signature7
07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
ok well i saw a very similiar car in hidden valley at the 711 a day ago. And it was driven by someone who i know of, and that's usually not the car i see him in. Definitely not the most respectable person, however it's heresy at this point. Shoot me a pm if needed.

1slow7
07-18-2008, 08:50 PM
wish i could have done more for you frankie/nicole....

you know my number if you need anything....

AutodreamFrank
07-18-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by signature7
ok well i saw a very similiar car in hidden valley at the 711 a day ago. And it was driven by someone who i know of, and that's usually not the car i see him in. Definitely not the most respectable person, however it's heresy at this point. Shoot me a pm if needed.

Yeah we checked out hidden valley in the first week it was stolen, saw alot of S13's but not that one. I guess it's worth another look on our days off. Thanks for the info though :)

Originally posted by 1slow7
wish i could have done more for you frankie/nicole....

you know my number if you need anything....

Tony, you looking out for it and spreading the word is more than enough...
We'll chill soon!!

SprayGUN
07-19-2008, 12:48 AM
I'll be all over the city again this weekend Frankie, hopefully we can find it. Can we still beat the person when we see them in it?

-dave

rpalm35
07-20-2008, 10:27 PM
That is really unfortunate to hear!!

I might be driving by hidden valley tonight, so i will take a peek.

have had the eyes peeled for a couple days, but haven't seen a thing!

Also haven't seen the rims come up for sale anywhere.

Won't give up tho!