PDA

View Full Version : Crashed Viper-Calgary

teggypimp95
06-24-2008, 08:58 AM
There was a big accident last night by the superstore and cardel place. Looks like he crashed or rolled his viper. Took a quick cell phone pic. Any one else see this? Missing wheel, windsheild distroyed, all air bags out.

MintRacer
06-24-2008, 09:08 AM
nice.. I saw this guy with the top down in the rain on the side of deerfoot getting a ticket

98type_r
06-24-2008, 09:22 AM
I saw the aftermath at what looks like about the same time you took the pic. I was thinking to myself, however he did that, the guy's a tool.

Toms-SC
06-24-2008, 09:48 AM
neat.jpg

mrjay1987
06-24-2008, 09:58 AM
I love how he crashes right in front of the police station :D

teggypimp95
06-24-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by mrjay1987
I love how he crashes right in front of the police station :D

I know i thought that was funny. Police and fire station.

Quite a big crowed there too. Couldent tell if any other cars were involved or not.

98type_r
06-24-2008, 10:59 AM
looked like a single vehicle accident to me. he was probably just being an idiot and trying to take that turn way too fast, kicked the rear out, hopped the curb taking off a wheel in the process and then hit the post.

I think half of the crowd was pedestrians who say it happen and the police were taking statements, the other half was just gawking.

Stunt66
06-24-2008, 11:05 AM
I seen that shit too. I'd like yto know what exactly happened. Sucks to be that guy, first week into summer and he wrecks his summer toy.

teggypimp95
06-24-2008, 11:07 AM
I drove by with my cell phone out the window in burst mode lol

redblack
06-24-2008, 11:26 AM
i was driving past this last night too. The guy didnt look too upset about the loss.

brown_guy
06-24-2008, 11:30 AM
The link is not working for me :dunno:

ibcnya
06-24-2008, 11:43 AM
i remember this guy in high school, we were outside chilling and this dude was banging this guys wife and he came home. It was intense

teggypimp95
06-24-2008, 11:44 AM
How do you even know this is the same viper dude?

ibcnya
06-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
How do you even know this is the same viper dude?

cause he always had the top down, i would see this car about 4 times out of the school week parked infront of her place.

teggypimp95
06-24-2008, 11:53 AM
There might be more than 1 black convertable viper in calgary...

BokCh0y
06-24-2008, 12:09 PM
laugh if it was the quinn security pos.

ralliart_girl
06-24-2008, 12:10 PM
I saw the accident happen....probably around 6:30pm. The dumbass was speeding on the road in front of the Superstore. He was in the left lane, and I think he either hit the curb on the left hand side, or breaked and lost control...either way...i saw dust fly up.....car whips around does a 180 in front of two cars...then whips around again to complete the full turn and slams right into the light pole.

I was really surprise that he didn't hit anyone else's car, or pedestrians....what the f *&^ was he thinking? It was just a busy time of the day...do you really think it is smart to go that fast?

The funny thing was I heard somone teens cheering after the dumbass crash his car.

ekguy
06-24-2008, 12:10 PM
There is at least one or 2 just in lake chaparall. People seem to think there is very little expensive cars in Calgary. With the abundance of Lambo's and Ferrari's and Maserati's how someone can tell this Viper from the very many on the roads is beyond me.

colinxx235
06-24-2008, 12:12 PM
^^
or most people figure those that have the money to buy one would spend it more appropriately? hahaha viper ftl

teggypimp95
06-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
There is at least one or 2 just in lake chaparall. People seem to think there is very little expensive cars in Calgary. With the abundance of Lambo's and Ferrari's and Maserati's how someone can tell this Viper from the very many on the roads is beyond me.

LOL i was thinking the same thing

"omg i totally know that viper"

SJW
06-24-2008, 01:47 PM
2 vipers in Chaparral for sure. I believe one black and one gray.

The douche in the black tried to race me, me being on a sport bike.

Righhhhhhhhhht..........thank god im secure with my big internet penis.

ecstasy_civic
06-24-2008, 11:55 PM
At least its not that sexy yellow GTS in Coventry:drool:

ekguy
06-25-2008, 12:00 AM
I think the one in the black one in chaparal was the same i seen at dairy queen drivethru and he revved it at my ek and laughed at me. I actually rolled down the window and was like you need to rev at my civic to look cool you have 6 more cylinders than me in that thing... the girl sitting with him looked embarrassed he would rev at a 96 civic hahaha. Could of been a different one though cuz they are common but I think it was the same guy I see in Chap all the time.

WiltonKillz
06-26-2008, 12:39 PM
OMG IM in the picture haha

That was halarious I come out from work " superstore"
saying wow WHAT AN idiot he had to of been speeding .
This Moron could have killed so many people( as it had sun through the intersectioon....... than to find out I was standing next to the man and his son who had just crashed lol
and it was a girl who I know personally whos father it was . talk about me having a loud mouth =p

The large light post . well there was a foot and a half
gap becuase it shifted over totallty from the impact. These guys must have been cruising to move it and knock of the top night on the poll. If they didnt have thier seat belt on they would have REALY gone for a ride .... into the marsh across the street.

WiltonKillz
06-26-2008, 12:43 PM
OH btw there was a bus crash just down the road earlier when I was on my way to work that day.

ralliart_girl
06-26-2008, 01:00 PM
So that driver was a bigger F'tard then I thought...he had his kid in the car??....I saw them...his kid is not a small child by any means...but what an idiot! If he had crashed the car into the pole more down towards the passenger side...his kid would have been most likely serious hurt.

95teetee
06-26-2008, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by colinxx235
^^
or most people figure those that have the money to buy one would spend it more appropriately? hahaha viper ftl and you drive what? oh yeah I see...

colinxx235
06-26-2008, 09:21 PM
^^
well if you really want to get into this discussion like every other douchebag, I DONT PAY FOR MY CAR, not to mention its worth 20 grand compared to 140... I was talking about buying an appropriate vehicle for the money, if you are going to spend that kind of cash don't buy a crappy viper, thats all... but hey sweet, fire off at me while you drive a 95 stealth...I probably couldn't afford one of those either...such an exotic :rolleyes:

Cody D
07-02-2008, 11:48 PM
if you are going to spend that kind of cash don't buy a crappy viper, thats all...

They aren't that expensive (used) and they are a blast to drive actually, it's an original looking car, lots of reliable power, and convertible. Now that my NSX is gone I think a Viper will be my next car, time to start saving. :thumbsup:

Edit: I should add the biggest problem with Vipers in my opinion is not enough people can handle the power and end up crashing.

Ekliptix
07-02-2008, 11:52 PM
^^
well if you really want to get into this discussion like every other douchebag, I DONT PAY FOR MY CAR, not to mention its worth 20 grand compared to 140... I was talking about buying an appropriate vehicle for the money, if you are going to spend that kind of cash don't buy a crappy viper, thats all... but hey sweet, fire off at me while you drive a 95 stealth...I probably couldn't afford one of those either...such an exotic :rolleyes:
What are you spitting off about people's preferences in cars when you had a new car given to you? People may may more attention to you when you earn something yourself.

colinxx235
07-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Ekliptix

What are you spitting off about people's preferences in cars when you had a new car given to you? People may may more attention to you when you earn something yourself.

Well if you read earlier he went at my car first, then I went at his. And yes while it would be nice to earn my own vehicle, i'm only a 21 yr old engineering student at u of c, doesn't really fit the budget. But I hope to in the near future...

bituerbo
07-03-2008, 01:33 AM
I saw this car or one just like it doing about 100km/hr down 9th ave downtown, between those two construction zones around 2-3rd ave SW.
I called him a douchebag (aloud, to myself), when a guy about my age who was in listening distance laughed and then said "yeah, but not for long". This was maybe two weeks ago, if that.

Best possible outcome for this situation is for insurance not to cover it. That way he'll maybe learn his lesson.